fucking Harry Potter

I'll probably see it eventually because I'm gay and I always go with my wife and her mom. No hurry though.

used44 said:
I'll probably see it eventually because I'm gay.
Fixed

Seriously though, nah. I'm not 14 or a girl and I know how it ends already. I don't need to see it any time soon.

I was never interested in Harry Potter, but I appreciate it. Look at all the good jokes we've made about it. I still call my cat Hairy Plopper sometimes.

I'd see it for the Ron and Hermione kiss...nothing else.

I'm a romantic - big whoop!

Haha! Naaaaaaaaaahh! What are you talking about?! No way! You're crazy, TOTALLY crazy! Not a chance...no way......

...Well.....I do sorta like Simca from Airgear.......and Sakura from Naruto, and sometimes I wish Matsumoto and Inoue from Bleach would have a lesbain sesh....and....

.....Fuck.

I never got into the movies because they deviated so heavily from the books, and from what i can hear of this last one it's no different - even worse somehow, because of the fact that apparently all 3 of them already knew about the moderate twist and most important part of the entire motherfucking story long before they should have.

So no. I'll only go if friends force me, otherwise i'll not bother.

iTT: geeks pretend theyre too cool and mature to watch Harry Potter.

I personally don't like the HP movies and will not be seeing it in Theatres, but will definitely pick it up when it comes out, looks pretty fun compared to the rest.

If I did like it though i'd be all over it and proud to be.

Harry Potter is barely any more childish than the LOTR movies. I'd argue to say it's less childish than the first LOTR movie.

Really guys, get over yourselves.

counseling%20circle.JPG

This is a safe place, you are among friends, and there is no judgement in this circle. It's okay to admit your love of HP. And you will feel a moment of freedom when you come to grips with that. Then, we will serve refreshments.

Saw it and was disappointed.

I always have high expectations for these films and judge them completely on how close to the book they are. This film, while quite enjoyable, had large plot gaps. This wasn't JK's Harry Potter, it was David Yates'.

And no Batman teaser! Did anyone else see it?

DocMoc said:
I always have high expectations for these films and judge them completely on how close to the book they are.

And no Batman teaser! Did anyone else see it?

I stopped judging book-to-movie conversions that way a long time ago.

And no, I did not see the teaser.

I've been fed up with this since the first movie. The books were OK but making movies was a little unnecessary. Odds are my girlfriend will want to see it though so I'm cursed to go watch it at some point, but I have other things to see higher up on my list

I thought it was much better than part 1. I saw it in IMAX 3D, and it was the first 3D movie I've ever seen, so maybe that just gave me an overinflated view of the movie, but I definitely recommend you all see it.

Also, I saw that Batman teaser. Looks dope.

keepithowitis said:
I thought it was much better than part 1. I saw it in IMAX 3D, and it was the first 3D movie I've ever seen, so maybe that just gave me an overinflated view of the movie, but I definitely recommend you all see it.

Also, I saw that Batman teaser. Looks dope.
And now I hate you.

I saw Tron in 3D and I liked this much better, as it seemed they used it to give scenes more depth instead of..."holy crap" moments. Was it me, or did his glasses have a 3D effect on them at a bunch of different parts?

Anyway, I still don't think 3D is worth 3 USD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle