Forum Avatars

madster111

Rookie
Why so small when there's so much unused space around them?
You can barely tell what my new one is, which made me get thinking of why we're using, what, 48x48(?) instead of 75x75, 100x100 or similar?
Would be cool to be able to see more details in avatars.

Then Longo could appreciate my new one properly.

I actually second this. Maddy has a point about the unused space. Plus the standard avatar size is 100 x 100 px.

However you'd need like 101 x 101 px to fit a pic of my penis in, aw yeee ladiiez

Why did JudyXX have her avatar bigger than the rest of ours also? Does anyone else remember that?

I also agree with Madster.

Madster, I can tell EXACTLY what your new avatar is already. Very nice. I think I need a Galm or Mobius one now, since I've had the Razgris one before.

Though I agree. They're tiny. Tiny like my anus. But not as tight.

Longo_2_guns said:
Madster, I can tell EXACTLY what your new avatar is already. Very nice. I think I need a Galm or Mobius one now, since I've had the Razgris one before.

Don't forget Garuda!

If I can figure this out in the admin panel, I'll do it right away.
Our tech team is scared to change anything with the forums because the boards are so outdated.

danielrbischoff said:
Our tech team is scared to change anything with the forums because the boards are so outdated.
Ha. That doesn't mean you can't change the color schemes, does it?

danielrbischoff said:
See this?
3390830868_d79b6a39b8.jpg

Your tech team should grow one.

No its not. Its fine as it is. I've seen some pretty messy forum changes, and when shit goes wrong (it usually does) all hell breaks loose.

lokness said:
No its not. Its fine as it is. I've seen some pretty messy forum changes, and when s*** goes wrong (it usually does) all hell breaks loose.

But I like it when hell breaks loose. :twisted:

Makes barbecuing much easier.

Lethean said:
It's using 80x80 right now according to the admin panel, unless Daniel changed it.
Just uploaded a different 80x64 avatar, seeing if it works...

Matt, i assumed 'A Pair' was the correct interpretation of that image.

[EDIT]
Yeah, that's not worked.
Does this have something to do with the fact that the forums have no control panel and you have to do everything through the main site?
I bet that's still set for 48x48.

danielrbischoff said:
The thing is, if we did update the forums it's not like we would lose anyone. The numbers on the boards are low enough as it is.

Which raises the question: what can we do to bring them up? :D

I like the avatar size they way it is now. If this is possible, my suggestion is to have it set up like a profile picture. That way if you don't know what the person used as an avatar, you can click their image and see their actual size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle