Five star grading of my reviews.

Hawk_one

Rookie
OK, all of a sudden, almost every review of mine's got five stars, except those few that's already been properly graded by other members. And that ain't right!

So, is it a bug, or is it yet another one of those "members" who's just doing random things, the way we had the problem with the spamming of friend requests?

In any case, since it's pretty obvious that it's not how it's supposed to work, I request that whoever's got some time - and trust me, I know you have other things more important than this to work on - get rid of these spam ratings at some point. I'd rather see an honest two-star than ten fake five-stars.

happened to me too, I thought it was from actual readers in some of them, but others I just don't get. There are reviews I want to rewrite.

I also would rather the honest reviews over the fake ones. So what is the deal with that?

Well, I don't see much point in -not- being honest here. I mean, for one thing, is anyone going to believe all my reviews are getting proper five-stars? That everyone just loves what I have to say about Game X, even if I trash it and it's their favourite game?

Shyeah, right. That ain't gonna happen, so even if I was acting purely out of selfish interests here (I'll admit that it's at least for partially selfish reasons), I wouldn't have done differently.

Links: Me too. In fact, there are reviews that I have almost entirely rewritten. And hardly anyone that I hasn't in some way or another edited. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod