• Prisonbreak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Juvies

• Colbert Report

• Total voters
X-files, futurama, the pretender and some others. That list does blow, though i do enjoy the colbert report.

Seeing as there is no "Other" to pick from, I picked the Colbert Report, even though I haven't actually watched it in a month or so.

WHERE THE FOOK IS HOUSE?!

Actually, I am starting to not like that show anymore. I just knew it was coming where they were going to add trashy sex to the show. When the new season started I just sensed a disturbance in the force. House was the first prime time show I liked, and they decided to go and trash it up, ugh.

That list sucks. But out of it I'd say the Colbert Report. Also, am I the only one who hates "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" Those fucking kids walk around the show with thier smug faces thiking they know everything juct because a couple of adults didn't retain some obscure knowledge that you only get quizzed on once and then forget. Damn kids.

The fundamental concept of the show is intriguing and at times funny, though, the kids are extremely annoying. The show would be better if they weren't so pretentious and annoying. In fact, the show would be better without kids at all.

I put down Family Guy although the Tv show I like most, and the only one i really watch, is House.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod