Daily Show vs Colbert Report

Do you prefer The Daily Show or The Colbert Report?

• The Colbert Report

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Daily Show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heroin

Rookie
Used to like Daily Show more, but the Colbert Report is really growing on me, and I find myself missing Daily Show but making sure I see Colbert Report. Stephen Colbert is a comic god.

The Daily Show hardcore.

Stephen Colbert is a funny guy don't get me wrong.. but I prefer the way The Daily Show is executed, as a newscast, with actual reporters. The Colbert Report is just Colbert behind a desk talking about how great he is, which is funny and fine, but just not the same.
Plus The Daily Show has Samantha Bee -- instant win anybody? She's easily one of the funniset corrospondants on the program.

I'd say The Colbert Report. I has more humor than news which is fine and I like The Word a lot as well but I usually tune out during the guest unless its good. I moderately watch The Daily Show.

Daily Show

I find Colbert's "The Word" very boring. I don't want to have to read humor. His interviews are much less lively than Jon Stewart's also.
I just find both Jon and his show to be funnier.

I like them both, but I think the Colbert report is better. I find his interviews to be much more entertaining than John Stewarts, and I don't mind reading a few words a night to have a good laugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod