Fallout 3, completed [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Tylzen

Rookie
I am done, with the main quest...
It is a bit disappointing that when you are done with the main quest, you're done with the entire game, game over, main menu.
But I got to explore a bit, and took on a few side quests which were fun.

Spoiler
Like taking care of a fire ant infestation in Graydike (or whatever that city was called), finding a home for that poor boy Billy.
It seemed that I turned out to be a good guy.
Many of the "twists" in the main story was not that surprising, it felt like, "Simpsons did it" It was not truly an original story. You are set up against various dilemmas, and obviously the world is very much black and white.

I think I will take a day's pause from the game, and start over, with a big gun maniac, and start out by blowing up Megaton, which I never did in my first run through.
And in the second run, I will try and ignore the main quest.
Be the bad guy.

Since I did not blow up Megaton, I helped them out, I got my own house, which I never decorated, in any of the themes that I could chose from, since it cost like 7000 caps, and I never had more than 500 caps in the entire game.

But this is a fun game, and I think it can be replayed a couple of times. :)
It took my 10 - 14 hours to get through it.

[/mainquest] [9000hoursofsidequests]

I'm still trying to perfect a character on Oblivion, and do all of the quests.

De-Ting said:
[/mainquest] [9000hoursofsidequests]

I'm still trying to perfect a character on Oblivion, and do all of the quests.

I've got a wizard/warrior type guy. Blade, Destruction, Athletics, Heavy Armour, Alchemy, Mysticism (soul trap) are some of the main skills I've got.

I've had the game for a couple of months now, and I haven't gone past the first story mission. I've gone through 3 characters, and only the 4th one feels right. And hence it's made the game a little stale. But please play Oblivion with the OOO mod, otherwise it's not even worth it.

Tylzen said:
I am done, with the main quest...

And my dear Tylzen, when you say you "finish" the game when you do the last quest, do you mean it's over and done with? Or is it like Oblivion where you can do countless side quests and stuff?

I read it's over and dealt with. you gotta play it again. But think about it, playing good and evil...it's like it's almost 2 separate games! Yup, it's as diverse as that.

When you finish the main quest it is all over, you listen to a story about your deeds and actions.
Then some credits, and finally you get to the main menu, and you have to start all over again.

But there are countless of side quests, I only explored like 40% of the entire map.

The main quest is too easily and fast to get through.

I did not feel I had enough time to max any of my skill. (I got to max my energy skill, and level up 12 - 13 times, can't remember specifik if it was level 12 or 13 I ended up with).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133