Every. Damn. Year.

Well done Cardinals, so how many boundaries did they manage? Did they grab a couple of 6's?! Hope the wicket keeper was in the game longer than he should've, striding through an injury like that isnt clever, eh?! CAWWWW!

Sourdeez said:
Today, GL convinced me I must be a communist.

Living in St Louis. Baseball fans are crazy.
No hate Eyebrows.

I only care during the playoffs.

And because I can irritate so many people a few weeks out of the year.

Bro when we gunna meet up and go shooting. Get a car already!

juanuribesad_xp6yejge_yglieud8.jpg

Sorry LA.

Giants here we come!

Girlfriend turns 21 in December. We should meet up at a bar somewhere down there. We will take a cab home.

I actually went for dinner at 54th street and caught the game today.

Use Uber. There are things that give you 20 free dollars in fare.

And hey, a Cardinals Giants NLCS. Were been here before.

...Fuck the Dodgers.

If I had to pick a second team, the giants would be it. Pence is the current badass of the league, dude needs a couple of cereal boxes and an EA game.

Thanks for the info Longo but my city has been in a stalemate with allowing Uber. They just voted today to allow Uber Black but it doesn't look like it will be like UberX is in other cities.
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/blog ... louis.html

The last time I watched the world series the Giants won. I was living in California back then. Gotta give props to Timmy the stoner pitcher.

Way to
Provide an undesirable outdated business model an experience and strong arm out the newer better competition

I don't get it. I'm sure there's a local alternative or something.

I tried to get a job with a local sober drivers group but they wouldn't take me.

As a lifelong Mariners fan, I can't help but root for the Royals, who have been so awful for so long like us.

Dammit Royals. WHY DOES TORONTO HAVE TO HAVE THE LONGEST FUTILITY STREAK IN EVERY SPORT!?!?!?

Except basketball, but I really don't care about basketball. Will not be hopping on that bandwagon this year

I have been watching Ishikawa play baseball since he was in the minors. He has never not sucked until now.

Go Kansas City?

They are the favorites right? My brother says they shouldn't be in the playoffs right now but I wouldn't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod