So, should we change the mods about?

Yes

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Just get rid of TNO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I say no, leave them. The ones we got now, are doing a good job. It should stay that way, and if the GM's see it fit to change a mod then they will do it when they decied to do it.

Why can't everyone stop bitching about the fucking moderators and get back to posting about games, myspace angle'd over saturated pictures and the monthly "is there a god" topic?

We need a complete revisement of the moderators at the boards and ops at livechat.

The posters of GR think their opinions will actually sway the choices of moderators? It's a somewhat age old fact that the people of GR praise the incoming of a new "stern" moderator only to contradict themselves later by exclaiming him as a tyrant, utter idiocy. How about Duke just instigates total oligarchy and anyone who complains is ostracized?

i do think the idea itself of voting on a mod is a good one, but for this message board, i also think it would be impracticle, with cons outweighing the pros. besides, tno does his job in a good and fair way, despite what a few detractors think. why fix what isnt broke?

Nefro said:
We need a complete revisement of the moderators at the boards and ops at livechat.
I'm open to that. Er, the live chat bits, I mean.
PM me or memo me some ideas or suggestions. Let me know your thoughts please.
Right now, I'm not aware of any problems. Please make me aware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle