Emotions... *spoiler warning*

Bretimus_v2 said:
Thanks for actually finding videos Diesel.

No problem, the game is mostly humorous in its cutscenes, but the few moments that stand out the most are those I linked. It made that game.

danielrbischoff said:
MattAY said:
I suppose I should state the obvious FF7 moment...but that wanst sad, more surprising than anything.
As overrated as VII is, I still feel bad for anyone trying to play the game for themselves today. That was so powerful when it first happened, but now everyone's shouting about it from the mountain tops and the surprise and shock of it all is totally ruined.

True, but whilst it is a big moment in the game, it probably isnt the most prolific in my opinion. As soon as someone says FF7 to me, I immediately think of the Sephiroth flashback part in the mansion. So good.
But yeah, someone spoiling that moment for me would certainly piss me off :lol:

I remember in KotOR, the merchant that you buy HK-47 from, I threatened him into giving me the droid and I felt so bad with my self for some reason.. I tried to pay him but it wouldn't work.

UghRochester said:
I don't have a PS3 which I can't get emotional over that part on inFAMOUS 2. I'm a Gears of War fan, so this part in the game got me sad, almost tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI

They sent Dom out in the worst way possible.
**SPOILERS**
A truck. He crashed a truck. A gigantic war, millions of hell-spawned monsters. And he crashed a truck.

The games that have the most time invested and manage to actually draw you into their world (however pixelated it may be) always have the biggest impact. Which is why everything in Kingdom Hearts has the potential of making me cry like a bitch.

TheJx4 said:
...and to think I just bought RDR.
Fuck why the fuck are you in this thread. Get out of here and go play the game instead of getting shit spoiled for you fuck what the fuck is wrong with the world where RDR gets spoiled for someone, please go play the game while waiting for UC3 and all that stuff. GOGOGOGOGO. Fuck I hate that it was spoiled because Red Dead Redemption is so fantastic.

danielrbischoff said:
TheJx4 said:
f*** why the f*** are you in this thread. Get out of here and go play the game instead of getting s*** spoiled for you f*** what the f*** is wrong with the world where RDR gets spoiled for someone, please go play the game while waiting for UC3 and all that stuff. GOGOGOGOGO. f*** I hate that it was spoiled because Red Dead Redemption is so fantastic.

Nominated for TPS?

TheJx4 said:
danielrbischoff said:
TheJx4 said:
f*** why the f*** are you in this thread. Get out of here and go play the game instead of getting s*** spoiled for you f*** what the f*** is wrong with the world where RDR gets spoiled for someone, please go play the game while waiting for UC3 and all that stuff. GOGOGOGOGO. f*** I hate that it was spoiled because Red Dead Redemption is so fantastic.

Nominated for TPS?

He's not a person, Jx4. You can't nominate Danny boy.

NickKmet said:
TheJx4 said:
danielrbischoff said:
TheJx4 said:

Nominated for TPS?

He's not a person, Jx4. You can't nominate Danny boy.

Well then someone steal his post so I can nominate it.

TheJx4 said:

tinymhg said:
TheJx4 said:

Nominated for TPS!

and GL, RTFT.

Only two videogames have ever made me shed tears of man sadness...

FFVII for the obvious death scene....

And Mario Party. FUCK YOU CHANCETIME!

MarkyBee said:
And Mario Party. f*** YOU CHANCETIME!
Mario Party only made me cry, because someone would throw their controller at my head every time I steal a star. Plus my fingers are extremely fast for some of the mini-games.

I just had to find this forum after GR radio. I just had to know.

I occasionally shed a tear every time I think about Wheatley floating around in space being annoyed by the one orbiting him saying "We're in space...SPACE." I just shot the moon because it was white. If I knew this would happen I would've just made an EMP out of destroyed turrets and put the stupid guy out of his misery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod