Eee Three

used44 said:
Go my Eskimo brother.

Is the plan still for him/her to write articles?
We all know those Halo lovers are such a talented writing group with their "assoms" and "teebaAgsS".

Nah, I think I'll judge harshly first. A kid from Alaska obsessed with Halo? Yeah, recipe for awful if you ask me.

I didn't enter, but really, a halo fanboy? I guess it was at random because shouldn't alienware be biased towards someone who uses a computer? It's sort of like the air force holding a convention and having Boeing send some guy who was only "really interested in subs" to the event.

Stupid.

Longo_2_guns said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Manifesto and front page posters are all faggots. And that's coming from someone who voluntarily has sex with men.

The Alchemist would be proud.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I didn't enter, but really, a halo fanboy? I guess it was at random because shouldn't alienware be biased towards someone who uses a computer? It's sort of like the air force holding a convention and having Boeing send some guy who was only "really interested in subs" to the event.

Stupid.

hahahahahaha. true. very true.

This isn't about the winner, but rather a general E3 question for Dan:

Did you get one of those sexy Catherine name tags?!

Lol. I'm the winner. :p

I think Daniel exaggerated on how much I play halo.
I play it more because of the others I play with.

I can't really play FPS with a controller. I need a freakin keyboard and mouse.

Been playing starcraft2 more though (typical korean) haha.

And yes, we got Catherine/Katherine tags. They were giving them away at the front of the convention center.

There was talk for me to write something, but it never really happened. They did interview me at the end though. I hope I didn't seem like bleh in my interview because of lack of sleep.

Green_Lantern said:
Did you get one of those sexy Catherine name tags?!
Yeah but I took it out of the badge holder and threw it away. Let's be honest, how professional would I look meeting devs and PR reps with that around my neck?

What am I missing here?

Also, congrats He_did_it!!! Seeing as I have never had the opportunity to go to E3, what was your favorite part, what were you surprised by...and how nice is Dan in person?

I took my tag out and put it in my bag. Its pretty annoying to have a huge card flopping about.

Fav part..... being out of alaska lol. Well just see the huge props for each booth.

There wasn't any game that I got to play and was like WOW.
From what some of the crew were telling, the Arkham game would of been my pick. Just wish the lines weren't so freakin long.

Dan's pretty nice the few times we hanged out. I was in the other room most of the time, because they had MK setup and I didn't want to disturb the writers. lol

He_did_it said:
Dan's pretty nice the few times we hanged out. I was in the other room most of the time, because they had MK setup and I didn't want to disturb the writers. lol

Good boy,

OR ELSE...

:twisted:

He_did_it said:
I wish I could have played MK too but I would have been absolutely destroyed by Bill and... pretty much everyone else in the room. I just got it and I suck.

Yeah, E3 was a lot of work but it was cool hanging out with you! Get to 1000 posts in the forums and I'll send you something cool. Going to E3 and that little incentive should be enough to get you to hang around!!

That happens more often than not actually. Someone like Used will go through and post in every thread in a forum. He'll actually reply though.

Used may have set the precedent, but I hold the record.

Three full forums with completely legit posts and every forum besides that with a single post put in it.

Of course, this was for April Fools.

lol. probably won't take me long.

on the car forum that I regular, I already have just about 7k posts in like a year and a half, and thats after the mods deleted some posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod