AND YOUR E3 WINNER..........

Shenta

Rookie
Shenta, I know you're pissed off that you didn't win and all, but seriously man give it a rest. Calm down, deep breaths.

Sure he wasn't the best pick, but really, it could've been worse. I mean, you could've been chosen.

Longo_2_guns said:
Shenta, I know you're pissed off that you didn't win and all, but seriously man give it a rest. Calm down, deep breaths.

Sure he wasn't the best pick, but really, it could've been worse. I mean, you could've been chosen.

lol

You could be like me and not read the front page. Or you know, not grammar shit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of his articles, I doubt he's a journalist or ever plans on being one. You lost brah, give it up.

Good God Shenta. Sebastion is not the winner. He works for PlayStation Lifestyle, our sister site. He's been helping us with the E3 madness all day today. You would have been NO BETTER Shenta. I guarantee that EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WOULD WRITE would have A TON OF FUCKING ERRORS IN IT. NICK WOULD FUCKING STAB YOU WITH HIS RED PEN NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS DURING E3 WE'RE BUSY ENOUGH.

also i love you longo.

If only he didn't have a girlfriend. I would steal him away to my cave and give him back and neck massages while I forced him to play Demon's Souls.

Also, I take back the "not the best choice" part because I didn't realize he actually had a job and thus was the misdirected aim of my frustration. I assume he was the one doing the PSLife updates during the conference, which were more or less punctual and good.

danielrbischoff said:
Good God Shenta. Sebastion is not the winner. He works for PlayStation Lifestyle, our sister site. He's been helping us with the E3 madness all day today. You would have been NO BETTER Shenta. I guarantee that EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WOULD WRITE would have A TON OF f****** ERRORS IN IT. NICK WOULD f****** STAB YOU WITH HIS RED PEN NOW SHUT THE f*** UP GOD I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS DURING E3 WE'RE BUSY ENOUGH.

also i love you longo.

D:

I sorreh ; -;.....

danielrbischoff said:
Good God Shenta. Sebastion is not the winner. He works for PlayStation Lifestyle, our sister site. He's been helping us with the E3 madness all day today. You would have been NO BETTER Shenta. I guarantee that EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WOULD WRITE would have A TON OF f****** ERRORS IN IT. NICK WOULD f****** STAB YOU WITH HIS RED PEN NOW SHUT THE f*** UP GOD I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS DURING E3 WE'RE BUSY ENOUGH.

I guess this means no pizza for Shenta. That or dan is going to ask for a slice. Also, TPS nom.

Lol. I thought this was the thread for the ACUTAL winner of the alienware/E3 sweepstakes.

Actually the winner would be me. I was having problems making an account before, and is the reason why this would be my first post. Pretty sure you'll see some embarrassing footage of me soon. :p

To give them credit, from what I saw, they were writing and posting articles pretty late in the night. Lack of sleep would impair one's grammar judgement.

Thanks, I did have fun.

Oh and forgot to say that the wifi at the hotel was slow. and you had to pay for it. They spent sometime trying to spoof the MAC to get access and the wifi at the convention center kept on crashing, from what I heard.

BTW where did you see the footage? I haven't seen it yet :3

Yeah. They did their magic and they eventually got it to work.

My floor had free wifi, but I had problems acquiring an IP on the first night/day. When I did have access, it was so slow that I just decided to tethered my phone and just jumped onto the 3G network.

Wow, it was bad enough that 3G was an improvement?

Why aren't these places prepared for E3 with their internet?
E3 is only for nerds. Nerds = Internets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle