Eee Three

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Has Alienware selected anyone to join GR at E3 or is it another one of those broken promises contests again.

As am I.

For the record, if it's me then just skip over to the next guy. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out and I don't want an E3 trip in a narcotic haze.

Also, I won that contest like two months ago and I never got anything besides the Paper Wars game. I've been meaning to mention that.

I'm still curious too. I asked via Twitter as well. I'm guessing it was Daniel who used GR's account to reply to my tweet. This is what GR said,

"If you haven't heard from us... you probably didn't win!" - @Game_Revolution

So, I guess the answer will never be revealed.
Longo_2_guns said:
Also, I won that contest like two months ago and I never got anything besides the Paper Wars game. I've been meaning to mention that.
What contest was this?

Wow, great promotion...knowing the winner would've been nice. I didn't enter, so I personally want to know so as to e-back-pat the individual.

twas a shameless ploy to get traffic to the site.
No winner, just your contact information for ad people.

a_shame_Most_Random_Flash_Ever-s403x338-80052-580.jpg

I've been trying to ask. Kinda been getting ignored about it.. -.-

I thought I put in a lot of effort but eh. I never really expected to win. But if it turns out it was that jerk off that only posted 3 post on the site that copied my way then I'd be pissed <..<

Oh great. Sounds like a keeper.
As opposed to the many, many, many people with good taste in games, we get a guy who's obsessed with Halo.

Great job Alienware. Great fucking job.

-.-.. Thass cool. So even though GR told us to go the the forums to prove why we'd be a good candidate some person that never did that ends up winning. Kay...

Shenta said:
-.-.. Thass cool. So even though GR told us to go the the forums to prove why we'd be a good candidate some person that never did that ends up winning. Kay...
Let's clarify before we lose you, Shenta. Alienware operated the contest from start to finish. GR hosted the contest but all entrants went to Alienware. The idea behind directing you to the forums and to our community was to create a better relationship between us and a possible reader.
Case in point: I don't know who this person is and E3 is going to be super busy. This will be interesting to say the least. Don't forget to jump down this guys throat when he starts posting. Show him the friendly community he's missing out this whole time.

I know how vicious you guys can be. Notice how new readers in the comments aren't migrating to the forums. It was a contest. I'm sorry you didn't win. If I could, I'd bring all of you readers to E3 and feed you all pizza with your favorite toppings. I wouldn't even care if you wanted half a pizza with pineapple and ham and the other half topped with the works. That'd be cool. I wouldn't even ask you for a slice. It's your pizza and I don't want to bogart it. Also whatever kind of soda you wanted. It's your choice.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Manifesto and front page posters are all faggots. And that's coming from someone who voluntarily has sex with men.

Well honestly it makes sense. They pick people that reflect the quality of their builds! :DDDD

Edit: Cherry coke would be fine ;)

Longo_2_guns said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Manifesto and front page posters are all faggots. And that's coming from someone who voluntarily has sex with men.

hahahaha.

But really, they're probably scared off by the misc forum, either because we just shower each other with brotherly love, or because we don't talk about games (though it's the most active) and that's all they care about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod