E3: Round 4: Nintendo Conference

I like the classic horror setting in it. Church, graveyards etc. I havent bought Silent Hill since the 3rd, but I might grab this one.

Silent Hill The Room and Homecoming were disasters IMO. But Shattered Memories was damn good. A lot of people hated the no combat and chase scenes and I admit it was frustrating. But everything else was pretty sweet. I think if they made another SH game like Shattered Memories only with enemies in both worlds and the ability to fight back it would be a great game.

As for Nintendo, Zelda always gets me excited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK1Jgm33FT4

But I'm hoping they FINALLY have voice actors, there's no sign of it in the trailer so probably not. But here's hoping!

Naah, its been too long. Everyone wants badass temples in Zelda. Spirit Temple style...my favourite!

Also, the sword fighting in that looks ridiculously gash! Motion controls are ruining everything!! GAH!

I want this Zelda to have lots of sidequests too.

What's so wrong about having voice actors in a Zelda game? I'm not saying Link should get one, because he doesn\'t talk. But everyone else who talks should be heard.

WickedLiquid said:
What's so wrong about having voice actors in a Zelda game? I'm not saying Link should get one, because he doesn\'t talk. But everyone else who talks should be heard.
I'd be fine with this too.

Link needs to stay silent, but everyone else should talk so we can avoid the text scrolls.

Meh I'm OK with it. It'll take another 6 months to make thanks to the voice recording and editing etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod