E3: Round 4: Nintendo Conference

Since it's all prerecorded, people have skipped through it and revealed the big, uh, reveals.

MGS Peace Walker, MGS2 & 3 getting HD remakes, as are ZOE 1 and 2, both collections for 360 and PS3. Plus Never Dead and a new Silent Hill game.

No Tak Fujii.

It's nothing without a stream.

The last few years everyone went to the chat during E3 time, since it allowed everyone's voice to be heard.

Longo_2_guns said:
MGS Peace Walker, MGS2 & 3 getting HD remakes

Why? Why remake PS2 games? It's only 1 generation behind damnit. Remake some PS1 games FFS.

[quote="Longo2Guns]new Silent Hill game.[/quote]

Wooo. :D

I heard the news of the collections (on GR's front page) and was like, "yaay" but then I saw that they weren't just PS3 exclusives and I was like, "YAAAAAAY!"

I'm honestly really glad, because I have a friend who really needs to play MGS2 and 3 but only as a 360.

I'll only get them if I can use my PS2 saved data on the remakes.

Also, they need to bring The Simpsons arcade to PSN and XBOX Live. Considering how well the X-Men arcade did they'd be stupid NOT to port it.

Fox has that license locked down, last time I checked. So Konami couldn't release that port if they wanted to otherwise they would've a long time ago, I think.

Don't know if I want to see "photo camo" in action. I mean, how many Snakes will be running around with the dick camo on?

What do you guys think of Never Dead?

Green_Lantern said:
I have MGS3 somewhere around here...But haven't ever played ANY of them.

Whaaat?!

I've played MGS and MGS2 several times apiece. I own MGS3 but haven't ever played very far into it. Hopefully this collection gives me the inspiration to finally do that. Plus, Peace Walker!

Also, let me be the first asshole to say I hope they update the Silent Hill 2 and 3 controls slightly. Don't change the game, but make the movement make more sense.

cyberjim2000 said:
Fox has that license locked down, last time I checked. So Konami couldn't release that port if they wanted to otherwise they would've a long time ago, I think.

Really? Well then FOX are a bunch of idiots because it would be a huge hit if ported with online drop-in co-op like they did with X-Men. But I guess calling FOX stupid is pretty much the norm, lol. I don't even get FOX news and yet I still know that it's pretty awful. Whoa, ok I'm getting off topic here, lol.

used44 said:
Green_Lantern said:
I have MGS3 somewhere around here...But haven't ever played ANY of them.

Whaaat?!

I've played MGS and MGS2 several times apiece. I own MGS3 but haven't ever played very far into it. Hopefully this collection gives me the inspiration to finally do that. Plus, Peace Walker!

Also, let me be the first asshole to say I hope they update the Silent Hill 2 and 3 controls slightly. Don't change the game, but make the movement make more sense.

I'm replaying MGS 1 on my mac but I have to stop cause the program I think is ruining my mac (it's 4 years old). Honestly I disliked MGS 2 cause of raiden but even though he was the main character and I got faked out thinking you play as snake again it was still pretty awesome. Unfortunately never got to finish MGS 3 damn blockbuster renting times. But I do know what happens and I'm excited to replay it. Thanks Kojima for showing some xbox love, there are some xbox players who aren't only focused on madden and COD.

November please arrive soon, I also forgot the Zone of Enders date, loved that game (I'm a sucker for robot sci-fi) and can't wait to replay that as well. Also what do you guys think of transfarring? Even though it won't apply to me I still think it's very cool

Alright guys, as opposed to having a bunch of threads for everything E3, I'm throwing all my thoughts into here.

Microsoft. Ooooh boy, where to start on this one?

Well, lets start with the positives, shall we? It was... better than last year's. Halo 4 could be, uh, exciting. And I do love me some Sesame Street.

And we've come to a close about the positives of Microsoft's E3 presentation.

Let me just break this down for the invisible Microsoft executives who are obviously too busy rolling around in money to read this. E3 is the biggest conference of the year for the gaming press. You know who ISN'T watching it? Moms. And THAT has become your target audience. I mean, it was off to a good start, and then BAM! Kinect in your face for an hour and a half!

You know what? No. I take it back. Even with the shitty Halo bullshit this year was WORSE than last year.

If I could give Microsoft an F I would. But I can't.

Report card: D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod