Dream Car

Or those wishing they were 12 once more, yes.

There's a few practical vehicles in here. The rest look like they were copy/pasted from page 28 of BodyBuilding.com's ubiquitous car thread.

Over at BodyBuidling.com, instead of terms of agreement, you get an automobile stickie thread. Just sayin this looks a lot like that! And I'm cool with it. Just please, no black and white photography of any members posing in front of their modded Mitsubishi D:

oh god, i can feel the self-shots coming in already :shudder: the awkward angles, the aviator sunglasses, the hair gel NNOOoooo!

lokness said:
chris, do you even lift?

chris has some odd obsession with me, that a 10 word response to his gets me a book in return. he knows i visit bodybuilding.com, so went off on an incoherent rant.

i'm sure he'll make a book of a response out of this one too, probably with odd pictures and other things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. it provides entertainment at the very least :)

btw chris, the title of the thread is "post your dream car" not "post your practical car", hence me trying to change it to post your practical dream car to ridiculous dream car.

brb i just got a private message at bodybuilding.com

1268mm0.gif
Girl, you are no White Rabbit :fingersnaps:

btw, you visit bodybuilding.com? Ah-hahahhaah!

Chris_Crime said:

There's a few practical vehicles in here. The rest look like they were copy/pasted from page 28 of BodyBuilding.com's ubiquitous car thread.

Over at BodyBuidling.com, instead of terms of agreement, you get an automobile stickie thread. Just sayin this looks a lot like that! And I'm cool with it. Just please, no black and white photography of any members posing in front of their modded Mitsubishi D:

oh god, i can feel the self-shots coming in already :shudder: the awkward angles, the aviator sunglasses, the hair gel NNOOoooo!

Well in a thread about dream cars I'm sorry no-one else dreams of a mini-van, dreams aren't built out of practicality

Icepick said:
Chris_Crime said:

Well in a thread about dream cars I'm sorry no-one else dreams of a mini-van, dreams aren't built out of practicality

^ Wise words so listen up.

Icepick said:
Chris_Crime said:

Well, actually, I want this:

pics-med-13307-264865-renault-avantime.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUKQqFZvjk8

The only things I lift are the dreams and hopes of the youth and ne'er-do-well imposters. Imagine had I used my powers for good.

I have a curling bar and some free weights, but i've personally found cardio to be more important than weight training.
This is now a **Transformations from skinny to mass pics** thread. Show the world the gains you've made!

wwiwdw.png

Thank you Abgrab 2000â„¢! With just 10 minutes of training you become a greek god! Just 99,99 a month!

Just kidding, enjoy your wasted money and blindness from the toxins gotten from the vietnamese sweatshops.

Chris_Crime said:
The only things I lift are the dreams and hopes of the youth and ne'er-do-well imposters. Imagine had I used my powers for good.

I have a curling bar and some free weights, but i've personally found cardio to be more important than weight training.
This is now a **Transformations from skinny to mass pics** thread. Show the world the gains you've made!

curl bar. oh lawd. Atleast you run though. Good luck on your fitness goals of 2010

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133