Vroom Vroom! Your cars, dream cars, whatever

Icepick

Rookie
So my pops just purchased a 2012 Camry LE, and I have to admit... it's kind of sexy. I've always hated the Camry, I thought it was essentially a white good that looks as if it was designed in an hour, but this ones pretty decent, sequential gearbox, black/blue metallic paintjob, looks damn nice for what's essentially a basic mode of transportation

In other car news, I had to sell my Mustang due to monetary issues. I miss my baby. It wasn't special to anyone else, but you always love your first slice of freedom 95 Mustang GT, midnight black, 8 cyl... it's the closest thing to a hot rod I've owned

And for those of you without cars to discuss, what's your dream car? If money was no object, I'd get either a Ascari A10
ascari_a10_1_2006.jpg

or a Koenigsegg CCX
koenigsegg-ccx.jpg

Both are clearly supercars, both do 200 mph + (the CCX reaches 248) but both are somewhat muted in terms of looks, I mean they're flashy, but not as over the top as say a Lambo or Ferrari.

Any other gear heads on this forum? What you driven, I don't care if it's your moms carolla, post it

you can find replicas of the stratos pretty easily, finding the real deal though, it's damn rare, but such a pretty car

pretty car with one of the worst interiors ever, the seats are on an angle, and the steering wheel is on an angle against the seats, clearly designed for sliding around corners during rallying

Current car:
ltt_2002-subaru-impreza-wrx_span.jpg

Hopefully will be getting an BMW M5 in the next few years when I can afford one, but my ultimate dream car is the 458 Italia.....So beautiful.
ferrari_458_02.jpg

batmobile-remakes-11.jpg

This puppy has got all the specs I need.

And 3 cupholders...three! That's a Starbucks, a coke AND a beer!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle