Vroom Vroom! Your cars, dream cars, whatever

These are dream cars...who cares about MPG...I mean, if I was then obviously I'd want the first car that runs off of good feelings.

2582332121_b80e6dd79b.jpg

Bretimus_v2 said:
These are dream cars...who cares about MPG...I mean, if I was then obviously I'd want the first car that runs off of good feelings.

2582332121_b80e6dd79b.jpg

I'd never be able to drive it anywhere then :(

My current automobile:

(As effectively none of you are Australian: Ford Falcon XR6, 4.0L I6 engine w/ ~270hp, 6 speed manual. Think of a slightly smaller, better handling and quicker Crown Vic)

My dream automobile:

Haha yeah I know, my uncle lives there. But even in Australia snow is rare unless you're in the south west, south east or in the highlands?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Close but not quite, Ugh. Most sources indicate it's because of the Earth's tilted axis.
Well, yeah. I'm pretty sure that's just adding on to what I said.

Yeah, it's kind of what makes the whole thing work. Tilted axis...otherwise it wouldn't matter what side of the sun you're on.

Hang on Bret, I said it was snowing, so you're kinda just adding to what I said really.

I'll just shut up, since this topic has gone from dream cars to the land down under.
Speaking of cars and MAGICAL

delorean-monster-truck.jpg

UghRochester said:

That...

That makes me...

That makes me want to cry. So much.

It's like, someone took David and carved "420 FO LYFE" and "LOL LOOK AT DAT PENIS" on it.

MattAY said:
Is that snow?
Rain reacting with the camera flash.

Although considering it was ~3 degrees that particular morning, it felt cold enough.

Got up at like 5:30am and drove around taking pictures with my good camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle