Does anyone else think this is actually pretty cool?...

De-Ting said:
Paradox said:
Nothing much to add except for this: I think the Resident Evil 6 logo looks like a giraffe getting a blow job.
I was hoping someone else remembered that.

It's all I can think about every time I see the fucking logo.

Also, this:
madster111 said:
Because a dose large enough to take down a 6'4", 250lbs man would kill a 5'4", 150lbs female.

It's incredibly hard to measure doses of any tranq designed to take down a human. Too little and said human's body will laugh at your pathetic attempts as is pumps adrenalin, and too much and the person will die.
There's also the problem of not working anywhere near fast enough. The person you've just shot could stab at least 3 people to death before they even start to feel the effects.

The police acted perfectly fine in the situation. The dude was eating the mans face.
If i was a cop and i shot him a couple times in the chest/limbs only to have him ignore me, i would scream ZOMBIE! HEADSHOTS! and make the ground near him a brain painting.

You nailed it on the head.

Paradox said:
re6crppd.jpg

hahaha wtf

madster111 said:
Mod-Chip said:
I guess what I'm asking is, why not tranquilizer guns?
-BBK
Because a dose large enough to take down a 6'4", 250lbs man would kill a 5'4", 150lbs female.

It's incredibly hard to measure doses of any tranq designed to take down a human. Too little and said human's body will laugh at your pathetic attempts as is pumps adrenalin, and too much and the person will die.
There's also the problem of not working anywhere near fast enough. The person you've just shot could stab at least 3 people to death before they even start to feel the effects.

The police acted perfectly fine in the situation. The dude was eating the mans face.
If i was a cop and i shot him a couple times in the chest/limbs only to have him ignore me, i would scream ZOMBIE! HEADSHOTS! and make the ground near him a brain painting.

Fair point. What about some kind of paralyzing agent? I know there are insects that are able to paralyze their prey in a matter of seconds...what if research went into a high quality, non-lethal paralyzing agent and a gun that would automatically estimate dosage based on scanning approximate body size. And once handcuffed, the suspect could be given a shot of anti-venom or something.

Mod-Chip said:
madster111 said:
Mod-Chip said:
I guess what I'm asking is, why not tranquilizer guns?
-BBK

Fair point. What about some kind of paralyzing agent? I know there are insects that are able to paralyze their prey in a matter of seconds...what if research went into a high quality, non-lethal paralyzing agent and a gun that would automatically estimate dosage based on scanning approximate body size. And once handcuffed, the suspect could be given a shot of anti-venom or something.

Because Nikolai Tesla is dead and Pacifist Judge Dredd isn't a thing yet.

Most of my mom's friends are basically in love zombies, why? Well, my area is very close to where George Romero was shooting Night of The Living Dead. In fact, I visited the cemetery where they shot the opening scenes. Also, Dawn of the Dead was shot at Monroeville mall (near Pittsburgh). So, there's a big zombie celebration happening frequently there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mze2a_Zx ... re=related
Man, feel bad for that homeless guy.

I don't know if "feel bad" is the right phrase for what happened to the guy. Did you saw the pic that Mod-Chip posted of him? My god.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod