Doc, this is heavy!

I just rewatched Back to the Future part 2, and I realized how amazingly awful it was.

Still, if this is actually real, that's a pretty big technological jump.

Yeah that's not proof. Besides, you can apparently control the board via Bluetooth or smart phone.

Obviously i'm skeptical but I don't see any proof it's a hoax yet.

Proof or not, it still won't be mainstream till 50 years from now.

Remember what happened to the first hover car in the simpsons? Don't be a homer.

qpdjww1xamfyrmxv2siq.gif

Tony Hawk's left shoulder (our right). I don't remember my shoulder being pointed. It's obviously from the harness they used.

Please be real. Stupid name - but it could be called Shitmobile and I'd still get one.

I think proof enough this is fake would be the fact that I've heard about this nowhere. If hover boards were real it'd be all over the news, Internet etc.

I bet in 20 years or so though they could be a reality. If they were real the technology would change the world. I doubt a hover board would be the first thing to make use of it.

The video just hit the internet yesterday but you're right it should have made it to the news by now or at least by the evening today. I would also think that if it was a hoax news correspondents would reveal it on TV.

I've found articles on the internet that says it's fake and others that say it's true. But all of it is still theory. The fake supporters sound a little more realistic to be honest so i'm now on team fake until it can be proven real.

WickedLiquid said:
I need proof this is fake.

Thats not how this works.. You made a claim, you must support it. Prove to us that it is real.

You can see the strings pulling TO and Schoolboy Q off the ground. Also, technology like this would not be commercially available (and marketed) without being clearly evident on the battlefield first. A hoverboard would be 100% more practical and probably cheaper for carrying soldiers gear than the robotic horse DARPA is trying to develop. Typically, advancements like this come from the Government outward.

First+Time+ice+skating.+What+it+feels+like+when+you_cacde9_4939648.gif

UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
I need proof this is fake.

Thats not how this works.. You made a claim, you must support it. Prove to us that it is real.

You can see the strings pulling TO and Schoolboy Q off the ground. Also, technology like this would not be commercially available (and marketed) without being clearly evident on the battlefield first. A hoverboard would be 100% more practical and probably cheaper for carrying soldiers gear than the robotic horse DARPA is trying to develop. Typically, advancements like this come from the Government outward.

First+Time+ice+skating.+What+it+feels+like+when+you_cacde9_4939648.gif

Not sure whether to laugh or scream in terror at gif.

But yea you elaborated on what I briefly said. This technology would definitely be in use in far more important places before we saw a mainstream hoverboard.

Well, the stuff DARPA does is real next level shit. So yeah, they would probably have first dibs on a hoverboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle