Do you consider yourself cool?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What is cool?

• Total voters
Occasionally I get told "you are fucking ROCK!" after meeting new people so, yes? Depends on the circumstances, the "cool" kind of dies down when they find out im a workaholic.

Crazy_Cune said:
im boing.

Ohh, like a slinky?

istockphoto_113158_2_slinkies.jpg

I'm cool :wink:

Cool amongst friends. Not popular cool at school.

If you consider yourself cool that makes you uncool automaticially.

Automaticially.
Being cool is as easy as being yourself. Unless your true self thinks you actually are cool.

It's confusing but the cool ones at our school are the nice kids. And not the kid trying to be nice all the time to be cool, the ones who are nice because thats who they are.

Robmiester said:
Cool amongst friends. Not popular cool at school.

i alwyas considered myself part of the "uncool" group in my grade.. the stoners, skaters, punks, grunge-kids.. ect.. i just goofed around at school and did what i wanted... but i guess the rest of the school thought i was for that..

i thought i was just a goofy loser.

funnily enough, my friends and i classify the 'cool kids' as the sluts and fags of the school.

but i think im cool enough for most occasions.

I don't think it's as simple as a YES/NO question actually. IMO, everybody is cool in there own little way. Granted others will not agree on that, but there are always people in your life who think you're cool. Frankly, if you have friends who DON'T think you're cool you've got a bit of a problem there!

To certain people I'm cool, to others I'm a total dork. It's all a matter of opinion really I think.

I hang out with the so called "popular kids" in my grade and at school, but I prefer not to look at myself like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133