Do you consider yourself cool?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What is cool?

• Total voters
I wonder how much of that was just joking and how much of it was because people hated each other. Because people seemed to hate each other a lot back then.

used44 said:
Agreed. Maybe people have it set to alert them via email when certain topics are posted in?

Like that one time Ugh got Stal to come back because he posted on his facebook?

It had to be done, it had to be done. Also, I promised him I wouldn't do that no more. Which I kept my word.

Green_Lantern said:
used44 said:
Agreed. Maybe people have it set to alert them via email when certain topics are posted in?

Like that one time Ugh got Stal to come back because he posted on his facebook?

I read about that in an old thread Stal made in Covert Ops before my time, I was dying from laughter. I cannot believe Ugh called Stal's fiance.

Howard Hall you are my hero. 8)

Wait, ugh called Stal's wife/finance? LMAO I must've not been around much when that went down.

It was in the CO, probably to keep it secret as it was quite a serious matter!

S'ok, Ugh wouldn't do such a thing now.....right?

What's this? I never called Stal's fiance. I remember the most creepy thing I said to Stal was during Halloween, he should of had his fiance dressed up like Princess Leia in the golden bikini. I'm pretty positive Judy still thinks I'm a creep. I admit to be a creeper on Facebook and Twitter, scrolling down reading old news.

MattAY said:
It was in the CO, probably to keep it secret as it was quite a serious matter!

Yeah, but it's one of those things that is extremely funny years later. Otherwise I wouldn't have said it lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod