dinosaurs

Hello Pwnage. You are my new favourite poster.

To answer your question: Velociraptor. Not the Jurassic Park version but the real-life, short and stocky version.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

Are we talking Jurassic Park? Dinoriders? The TV series Dinosaurs? The disney movie Dinosaur? The Land Before Time? The Reptile? Godzilla? When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth? The Land that Time Forgot? Those T-Rex's in King Kong (btw Kong, like, totally pwned them!)? Theodore Rex? Super Mario Bros (Bowser is a dinodaur, I think)? Turok: Dinosaur Hunter? Dino Crisis? Planet of Dinosaurs? Land of the Lost? Stacy the Stegosaurus?

For God's sake man, be more specific!

rexready_det_medium.jpg

And if not him, the mighty triceratops!!!

Holy shit, that is an awesome pic. What I love the most? The fact that Kratos from Tales of Symphonia is there near the bottom left :D

My favourite dinosaur? Definately the Brachiosaurus! Frienly and tall, nay THE tallest. I can see ALL of you fags!

Tony has become my all-time favorite new troll, and I've seen a couple. Does anyone remember that European guy like 3 years ago... I think his name was Zanker? Tony totally beats him

madster111, plz help me get this back on topic, these questions are for you ok?

#1 how many dinosaurs wud you say are your favorite dinosaurs?

and

#2 if you found a dinosaur wud you keep it as a pet or tell someone?

WickedLiquid said:
Are we talking Jurassic Park? Dinoriders? The TV series Dinosaurs? The disney movie Dinosaur? The Land Before Time? The Reptile? Godzilla? When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth? The Land that Time Forgot? Those T-Rex's in King Kong (btw Kong, like, totally pwned them!)? Theodore Rex? Super Mario Bros (Bowser is a dinodaur, I think)? Turok: Dinosaur Hunter? Dino Crisis? Planet of Dinosaurs? Land of the Lost? Stacy the Stegosaurus?

How could you forget Dinosaucers?? For shame...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhZ8l56_p8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle