triceratops never existed

Lien

Rookie
http://gizmodo.com/5601514/the-tric...-actually-a-young-version-of-another-dinosaur

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
cera.PNG

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DXMegazord7.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
triceratops.jpg

...dge

Growing up sucks! :( Post your sadness below

Meh, I honestly think half these theories scientists come up with are BS.

Rather, I don't like Scientists claiming they know everything. Movies like Jurassic Park are fun but we really have no idea what dinosaurs looked like, we just go by their bones and "imagine" what they look like.

It's fun to be creative but it's dumb to say that there is no debate on what they actually looked like because nobody truly knows. Adult Triceratops could've easily existed and it's possible there is no proof of it because their are no bones from them left behind. Hell, they could've all been pink with green stripes.

I guess as an agnostic, it just bugs me how scientists insist they're right. But i suppose people need an answer to some things that can't be explained.

They recently has one of those multiple episode specials on dinosaurs a couple weeks ago on the discovery channel .. and they talk / show how they migrated, how they attacked, defended, how they cared for there young and blah blah blah ... all based on impressions lefted on rocks and how big the cavity was in there skulls.

I won't sit here and argue that dino's never existed, because obviously something along those lines did walk the earth at some point in time .. but to be stating that they know all the living habits of a creature that lived millions of years ago, cmon.

What would be great, is if carbon dating was proven to be completely wrong.. oh wouldn't that be GRAND!

PS.. FCK you science for taking away PLUTO!

lokness said:
Torosaurus is out, Triceratops is still in.

This. Everyone has heard of the Triceratops. Few have heard of the Torosaurus. Heck, my browser spell check even recognizes the former.

Triceratops not real? Pluto is a planetoid?

These researchers are "idiotoids". But in all seriousness, how many ancient animals have been debunked? A buttload, that's how many. And it would be the first time that a child was mistaken for an adult.

Still....
287829132_05d6929b9f.jpg

That's a big frickin' baby!

And I'm a little saddened that this will never be. ;_;
kota_the_triceratops.jpg

Whats the big deal? It is just a reclassification. Science isn't a religion, it doesn't claim to have all the answers off the bat. That isn't possible.

What do you mean it never existed? I guess its classification changed but its still as real as anything else. If the differences between an adult and baby are significant enough to throw off scientists (The skull transformation), then maybe we should keep them as their own group.

..Caterpillars don't exist. They're just unmatured butterflies...

So what you're saying is that Triceratops:Torosaurus::Calf:Cow? And yes, it still exists but how many dinosaurs tell you that they are, in fact, "the tops" in their name. Not many, not many.

Bretimus_v2 said:
And yes, it still exists but how many dinosaurs tell you that they are, in fact, "the tops" in their name. Not many, not many.
well played sir... well played.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle