Destiny - an official thread of people talking about Destiny

hGvd0Za.jpg

Activision and Bungie will release Destiny on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on September 9th. This is a thread for people to discuss the game and share impressions or whatever their plans are. Use this thread to organize multiplayer sessions!

I'm likely going to play the game on PlayStation 4, though I might be swayed to Xbox One if everyone else is going that way.

I still haven't played the game (the Beta or anything) so is this game going to be awesome? What do people think of it so far?

If I did play it, it'll be on PS4.

The beta was great. It takes the few things about Borderlands that I don't hate and bundles them in with Halo shooting. Really cool.

I''ll wait until friends persuade me. Got really tired of FPS games and I don't want overhyping a game to affect my decision. I played both the alpha and beta version and don't really care for much FPS games despite this having RPG elements to it.

UghRochester said:
I''ll wait until friends persuade me. Got really tired of FPS games and I don't want overhyping a game to affect my decision. I played both the alpha and beta version and don't really care for much FPS games despite this having RPG elements to it.

Pretty much this + waiting for GR's review which I do for all games I'm on the fence about.

You know Ugh, I think we'd be great friends or really hate eachother if we met IRL cuz I feel we share alot of the same opinions about things.

Green_Lantern said:
I have no idea what Destiny is even about.

Think halo gameplay/multiplayer + linear mission w/ explore mode + gear progression attempting to be like borderlands.

Nothing to get excited over yet. Unless retail release really blows away the beta.

It's less than 24 hours for the launch and I'm really debating whether to get it. I would really like a GR community playdate or some GR multiplaying.
drathbone said:
You know Ugh, I think we'd be great friends or really hate eachother if we met IRL cuz I feel we share alot of the same opinions about things.
I dislike that approach so many times. It just reminds me of John Madden talking about football and speaking the obvious.

You bought Happy Trails ... Watch Dogs, I mean... whatever. It's a pretty safe bet you're buying Destiny, and I do not blame you.

Add
Wrexx
if
you
want
to
live.

I bought it now just waiting for it to come to my apartment mine is for ps4 if anyone else gets it for ps4 we should all play strike missions and stuff

^That won't stop me. I have a USB mic specifically for that reason. The thing is, if you use a headset that plugs in to your controller, the chat audio doesn't output to the TV. The USB forces the chat audio out to the TV. I do feel bad for people broadcasting with their PS4 and not able to record/broadcast chat audio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle