Dear Vancouver

its embarrassing. i really hope anyone they can get their hands on are severely punished for tarnishing Canada's image.

so pathetic.

so glad Vancouver lost now. at first i was just mildly satisfied. now I'm elated.

If the Leafs lost game 7, I definitely wouldn't riot. I would go to my room, lock myself in, and cry all night.

I do that every night anyway.

2na1846.jpg

564c.jpg

This guy's city just threw an amazing parade for their NBA champions.

Vancouver would have rioted had they lost or won.

hypocritical bs everywhere!

Also Vancouver is not Canada, it is a part of Canada (the second largest country in the world).

In the past decade, Canadian teams like the Oilers and Flames have made it to the play-offs and lost, there was no riot. Vancouver just thinks they're hot shit because the Winter Olympics was held there last year where Canada won in hockey. And I don't mean EVERYONE from Vancouver, just the idiots seen here.

My name is Wes, I'm French Canadian, and I approve this message.

Wes said:
Also Vancouver is not Canada, it is a part of Canada (the second largest country in the world).

In the past decade, Canadian teams like the Oilers and Flames have made it to the play-offs and lost, there was no riot. Vancouver just thinks they're hot s*** because the Winter Olympics was held there last year where Canada won in hockey. And I don't mean EVERYONE from Vancouver, just the idiots seen here.

My name is Wes, I'm French Canadian, and I approve this message.

ah yes french canada, where they riot after winning the first round

Not sure these rioters are even hockey fans, just dudes lookin for an excuse to riot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133