Hurricane Sandy (Retitled)

Was it the bible?

I'm still waiting to hear about my friend's house, if there's severe damage or if it got burned or what. Thankfully, so far everyone I know seems to be alright.

Sightless said:
Was it the bible?
Can't remember the story, but it was fairly popular. It was about someone convincing someone to build a wall. The person built a wall, but wasn't able to get out. That person trapped itself inside.

UghRochester said:
Sightless said:
Was it the bible?
Can't remember the story, but it was fairly popular. It was about someone convincing someone to build a wall. The person built a wall, but wasn't able to get out. That person trapped itself inside.
That sounds really familiar...

Dave wins. Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. Amazing nostalgia moment.

6a010536af8ca0970b01287578bbc0970c-500wi

Seeing more and more footage and shit. Good luck everyone. Can't imagine what my first floor apartment would look like in some of these places right now.

Flooding absolutely sucks, from first hand experience, my city is surrounded by hills and downtown is in a valley at the bottom, where I happened to live

due to brilliant city planning, the newer developed areas on said hills have 10 inch storm drains, which all run down to the city's core, which has older 5 inch drains, after a freak storm we got flooded pretty bad

fortunately it happened both in the summer, and receded after 12 hours or so, water was at around 4 feet, ended up with $70,000 in damages, and that was minimal compared to Jersey right now, going to be one hell of an ugly clean up

Welp I have power again.

Been wild the past week. Not much happened to my family other than a tree on the front lawn and a lot of knocked out power lines. Still, most of my time now is volunteering and going back to work.

I knew Sandy would be no big deal. Katrina was scary but that's only because The President needs some time to figure shit out while people are dying...

Dubyainclass.jpg

But now it's all
tumblr_maveqdYfEQ1rscty6o7_500.jpg

I just hope next year when Hurricane whatever hits we don't have this
Mitt-Romney-Derp-Face.jpeg

the only reason Obama is acting all beastly with this disaster is that the election is next week, clearly. it really sucks for Romney, and is awesome for Obama.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod