Hurricane Sandy (Retitled)

Sightless

Veteran
So an earthquake with its epicentre in BC happened today, with a magnitude of 7-8. The result is a tsunami advisory/watch for areas along the west coast, including parts of Alaska, BC, Washington, and perhaps elsewhere.

For Vancouver, I hear that the risk is fairly low.

Tsunami measurements of whatever kind were observed at the northwest point of Vancouver Island.

Be advised, be aware, be prepared. Just wanted to get this post out quickly to let people know. Please post if you hear anything further.

And in Texas I'm out for street justice as a tall, dark tornado just raped and murdered my father-in-law. Mother fucker nature, more like it.

Optimus-Crime said:
And in Texas I'm out for street justice as a tall, dark tornado just raped and murdered my father-in-law. Mother fucker nature, more like it.
Did you know you can now say "fucker" without it getting censored here?

So, basically, Arizona and Nevada are the only states in the US that don't get blasted by shit all the time? Hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados and snow storms. Damn nature, you scary.

Stay safe guys. We can't afford to lose anybody from GR - can you imagine this place with less regular posters?

Wow that's a big quake.

Fingers crossed nothing happens. I just read the article in the "Calgary Herald". Hope Vanc isnt waved - my friend is there!

How many GRians live in BC? I know there's like a bazillion in Ontario.

Best of luck to you guys! It's rare when Canada ever faces the middle finger from mother nature so I hope you're all safe.

Sightless, stay dry. :?

WickedLiquid said:
haha that only kills the homeless, no biggie

In all fairness, it does ensure that our streets are homeless free come summer

Canada doesn't have the threat of a random freak of nature wiping us out, but without fail winter sure as hell claims a fair number of lives through traffic accidents alone to make up for it

I live in hawaii, last night they closed down the roads for this thing. Tsunami caused no damage though, the wave didnt even leave the beach.

I haven't had a chance to post here since, but to update, early early this morning the advisory was lifted, and things seem alright.

Sandy, on the other hand, looks like a right bitch. I hope you guys have emergency plans figured out.

3638402636_318c6ba65e.jpg

Usually people in my side of PA aren't worried about it, but apparently Sandy is going to give us high winds causing trees to fall and powers lines out. So, guess I should stock up on food, but I'm not worried about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod