Couving in a Van

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to Vancouver!! Via Seattle. OH YES!

On April 1st, I will be flying to your half of the West. First to Seattle, then grabbing the train to Vancouver. I am so heavily excited, that I cant even feel my cock....oh no, I can.
That's right, from April 1st, whenever you yanks/Canucks get a static shock, know that that is my spirit energy telling you I am awesomely nearby.

NOW!...The main reason for this topic. The first reason was to excite you all, so by now you should all have hard-ons. With these aroused minds of yours, I would like recommendations of good things to do in VC! Good eating, good skiiing, good drinking...GO GO GO!

And thanks in advance :D

MattAY said:
I'm going to Vancouver!! Via Seattle. OH YES!

On April 1st, I will be flying to your half of the West. First to Seattle, then grabbing the train to Vancouver

MattAY. Are you flying home from Vancouver? If not and you go back to Seattle, take the three hour car ride to Portland. Seriously. We can go get drunk, play video games and uhh....Whatever else there is.

Well, I might be going to Vancouver sometime in April, though I was going to see if we could just go for the Winter Olympics instead.

Sounds immense, although I'm only there for just over a week. I'm staying at my mates house who recently moved from UK to Vancouver about 8 months ago. There are 3 of us going up, so I'm not entirely sure if I can visit any of you guys. But HEY, if you're skiing on that week, I'm the guy who keeps falling on his ass every 10 seconds. My goal is to make it every 15 seconds, COME ON BARNES!!

Lethean, you live in Portland?

Mattay, you should suck it up and make the 5 hour car ride from Seattle to Spokane and visit me at college! Yeah! Actually, I think that may be my spring break week, and thus i'll be on tour with my university's wind symphony in oregon. too bad.

Ill be in Seattle for like...an hour or 2. Between getting off the plane and catching the train.

LET'S RAVE BY BAGGAGE CLAIM!!

NickKmet said:
Cool Lethean! I'm from Olympia, WA.

Well if you're ever in the Portland area let me know!

Wait. How old are you? It might be kind of awkward hanging out if you're 17. That ten year age gap is kind of big heh. (Of course if you are 17 you don't act like it here.)

hahaha Lethean. I'm actually 18. A freshman in college. It's kind of sad, cause my birthday is in July, so I won't even be 21 until I'm a senior. Talk about sad day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle