Dead Space 2.

That's crazy! I did not know that.

Could you visibly see the character chasing you or would he come into a room while you were in there or did it just trigger a scene when you hid somewhere?

I played the first one and loved it but im wondering if i should drop $60 to buy this one or just wait til the price goes down

Gunner37 said:
I played the first one and loved it but im wondering if i should drop $60 to buy this one or just wait til the price goes down

I'd say wait until it drops in price. With games like Dead Space that's so single player driven, unless you have nothing to play at all, it isn't worth getting *right* away. Especially since the first one dropped in price relatively quickly.

I have to say, I'm halfway through chapter 8, and I'm enjoying every minuite.
Better than the first in my opinion. I think GR has got the review wrong. It's as awesome in Chapter 8 as it is in Chapter 1.

I just beat it and I gotta say the ending was awesome. I liked Dead Space 2 better than the first... Have I lost all credibility for saying that? I don't care. It was better.

Well i think ill wait til the price drops before i see more necromorphs that will be dismembered by my plasma cutter

danielrbischoff said:
I just beat it and I gotta say the ending was awesome. I liked Dead Space 2 better than the first... Have I lost all credibility for saying that? I don't care. It was better.

Eh, that's not that bad. If you want to talk about lost credibility, I've claimed that Ninja Gaiden II is better than Ninja Gaiden Black. My, how they screamed and cursed my name!

:lol:

Waaaaaah! Chapter 10...

SPOIL CITY (well it's not major, but it'd annoy me if I knew beforehand):

Is the Ishimura! And it's taking AGES for the first monster to pop out. And for some reason the anticipation is killing me majorly here. 2nd save point in and still no monsters.....ah dude....I'm a real poof

Also, do Stalkers scare the crap out of anyone else too? As soon as I see a big room full of big industrial boxes I think,"......fuck"

I hear you Matt, when I first encountered them in Chapter 4-5 in the goddamn Church I died like 4 times because I didn't know how they like to attack and they scared the hell out of me with their charging attack. And playing on Zealot means that usually one charge tears me in half, fun times!

Oh and I also hate Exploders. Sons of bitches like to crawl behind me and go boom. Bastards. >.>

MattAY said:
Waaaaaah! Chapter 10...

SPOIL CITY (well it's not major, but it'd annoy me if I knew beforehand):

Also, do Stalkers scare the crap out of anyone else too? As soon as I see a big room full of big industrial boxes I think,"......f***"

Yeah I HATE the stalkers. I'd just sit in the corner waiting for them but that strategy always took forever.

and about spoil city:
i'm almost sure they made that long period of no monsters by choice. they know your experience in the last game is going to give you the idea that a ton of monsters will be there. at first i thought that section was kind of a lazy rehash, but when i think about it now, i thought it was awesome.

Yeah, it's a good idea to tag spoilers from now on. The Stylish thing that Chris introduced is black for one, and doesn't allow you to change the color of your font either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo