Dallas

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
So I'm going out of town to Dallas. I've never been there for more than a layover. Anybody know of anything that I need to see while there, or someplace that I have to eat at? If so, do tell.

I'm thinking of going and seeing the JFK stuff...

No problem man. After a long time of watching Man V Food, I've got plenty of places I'd like to see. Things to eat.

Let us know if you undertake any food challenges.

Haha. Of all the good food travel shows you picked the one that manages to make food unappealing.

One of the best parts of last season of the Office. Not to mention that that episode also featured Professor Copperfield's Miracle Legumes.

When are you going?

I've lived here for most of my life, even if I am not the biggest fan of the city.

What all are you into, hobbies and what not?

^I was already out by the time I saw this.

Dallas was fun. Saw the book depository. Downtown is interesting enough at night. Had some fun with friends, did some work, got back to the house.

But let's get down to brass tacks: Did I miss anything good while I was gone? AND Did you miss me?

Bretimus_v2 said:
But let's get down to brass tacks: Did I miss anything good while I was gone? AND Did you miss me?
You were gone? Oh, that’s right the forums were quieter for about a week. :p

(Sorry Bretimus_v2 but you dangled a tempting line in front of me and I had to bite. Welcome back!)

Ahh, thanks, guys.

Well, if I learned one thing, it's that I can definitely hold out through a four-day temp ban. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod