Daily Ting

^^ he made it through the void! His eyes watered enough to last longer...he's a pro.

I hate this game! I lose all staring competitions because I really really hate the urge to blink feeling.

Mine is 18 seconds!

4 hrs 28 minutes 15 sec

I stopped blinking a while ago, other than when I shower or in areas where I know I have privacy. Sucks because I can't wear contacts, but oh well.

Use this

1min 35...

blinking is so satisfying.,.

Today's Ting #92

Tuesday said:
Change something. Anything. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 76
StudioTan: 65
UrbanMasque: 51
MattAY: 49
Bretimus_v2: 36
UghRochester: 36
Master_Craig: 33
Longo_2_guns: 25
used44: 24
HK-47: 19
WickedLiquid: 19
StickyGreenGamer: 4
Green_Lantern: 3
LinksOcarina: 2
Paradox: 1

Had to change my Steam account login. Someone tried accessing it, which hasn't been logged in for quite some time.

Changed my routine. Gonna use the new exercise bike for at least 44 minutes a day, the length of one or two episodes of the average TV show on Netflix.

Today's Ting #93

Thursday said:
Share something you like that you doubt anyone else knows about. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 77
StudioTan: 66
UrbanMasque: 52
MattAY: 50
Bretimus_v2: 37
UghRochester: 37
Master_Craig: 34
Longo_2_guns: 26
used44: 24
HK-47: 20
WickedLiquid: 19
StickyGreenGamer: 4
Green_Lantern: 3
LinksOcarina: 3
Paradox: 1

Ok folks, who wants a history lesson about the Hellenistic Age and how it came to influence the modern day?

No?

Well if you do come to Union County College in New Jersey and sign up for my class!

Ancient History Encyclopedia said:
Aristotle the father of modern sciences, Menander the great comedies' author, Epicure the moralist, Eratosthenes, but also Euclid, Archimedes, and Polybius lived and worked during the Hellenistic Period.
It sounds less interesting when you call it by its name. :p

LinksOcarina said:
Ok folks, who wants a history lesson about the Hellenistic Age and how it came to influence the modern day?

Well if you do come to Union County College in New Jersey and sign up for my class!

I would do that if it was a one-day course, absolutely.

Me: ummmm... ok. I like listening to vintage records and recently - Bill Withers, Curtis Mayfield, Sade, & Lou Rittenour Jr. have emerged as some of my artists I play on repeat. I'll probably be playing them this weekend actually... not on stream though sadly :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehboob