Chip's Challenge

The_Joker

Rookie
Anyone ever heard of this game? It's one of those games I spent thousands of hours playing when I was little. I recently redownloaded it, and plan to start fooling around on it.

Basically, you're a guy trying to get into a club, but the initiation is to complete a gigantic funhouse made up of like 151 or so levels. And that's what the game is about, completing the funhouse. I never beat it, I think I eventually used cheats to get access to every level and ended up beating up maybe 80 of them.

Anyone ever heard of it?

chips challenge is an amazing game. it came with a computer that my family got about 6 years ago. it was the kind of game that you would play for 20 minutes and when you think you are about to complete a level your fingers would slip on the arrow keys and screw it all.

i love the level where the chips cover the entire level and your being chased by the monsters, you have to collect about 500 and you would always die on your last 50

The_Joker said:
Anyone ever heard of this game? It's one of those games I spent thousands of hours playing when I was little. I recently redownloaded it, and plan to start fooling around on it.

Basically, you're a guy trying to get into a club, but the initiation is to complete a gigantic funhouse made up of like 151 or so levels. And that's what the game is about, completing the funhouse. I never beat it, I think I eventually used cheats to get access to every level and ended up beating up maybe 80 of them.

Anyone ever heard of it?

I'm like you. I spent countless hours collecting the chips. I never had the patience to beat it though. I have gotten close, like level 130ish. It was one of the original addicting games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod