Votes: 0 0.0%
  • carlos mencia(stand up performance)

• Dave Chapelle(stand up performance)

• Total voters
G

ghostlymatty

best stand up comedians of 07 if i forgot anyone then just add it in.

i know i know the list sucks i tried to use people that are well known even if your not a stand up comedian fan,

I'll be the first to say that list sucks. How could anybody seriously like Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham or Carlos Mencia?

Demetri Martin and Patton Oswald are the only stand-up acts I go out of my way to watch.

used44 said:
I'll be the first to say that list sucks. How could anybody seriously like Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham or Carlos Mencia?

Demetri Martin and Patton Oswald are the only stand-up acts I go out of my way to watch.
okay yuor right now that i can actually think about all the comedians that i like, only two of them are in the list, katt williams and dave chapelle, mencia is garbage, and dunham might be a little to made for tv for my taste, demitri martin is funny how could i forget him, bad matt bad

I don't watch stand-up much anymore, since 90% of comedians today aren't funny. Give me Billy Connolly, Bill Hicks, Steven Wright and Eddie Murphy over any newbie, any day.

On that list i'd go with Lewis Black, but this year i've learned the humor of Jim Gaffigan. He is now one of my favorite stand up comedians.

Some of these guys haven't even done stand up this year at all. They take hiatuses for new material.

Others are utter crap.

subcalvin said:
demitri martin? hes ok, but not hysterical. jeff dunham is funny as hell, so is chapelle.

Jeff Dunham turned himself into a racist right wing prick. It is sad when most of the members of the Blue Collar Comedy tour are more tolerant than you are. I hate this hummer driving red state retard.

racist? i did not know that. That might be because i try to avoid hearing or reading about actors and entertainers i like, they are all assholes. He is still funny god damit.

subcalvin said:
racist? i did not know that. That might be because i try to avoid hearing or reading about actors and entertainers i like, they are all assholes. He is still funny god damit.

Its in half his routine.

How amazingly american-centric. Anyways, I choose Dave Chapelle, sheerly cause I have seen the most of him out of the listed comedians, and enjoyed his work immensely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle