Before you click on this, close your eyes....

OK now you can open them!

Wassup playas?! It's been a while!

Dan tracked me down on steam and told me you guys missed me..... I was hawkin every thread in Misc till I found some actual evidence that some of you remembered who I was and I'm flattered to say the least!

Here's some pictures of me from while I was gone
ZqB2A.gif
<-- me checking misc

abd-33.gif
Me pullin the moves on a cute broad. Mattay taught me well!

o1hl7l.jpg
(Actually me this time, posing awfully next to a regular-sized European car, the OG Fiat 500)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uh1k5c8ero9omz1/fw34N6mWN3#/ (The rest of those pics from my trip to Italy)

zpS64l.jpg
Me and my fish (RIP the one on the bottom)

Anyway I've been away from the forums mostly because I haven't had much free time to devote to you all. With finals and college stuff and my senior project, blah blah, my second semester was all bad! Teachers be trippin and stuff. I started producing music around the time I stopped posting on the forums too and that takes up a LOT of free time. But I've been kind out of it for a bit what with all my travel and such.

Then summer started and I've just been on a bunch of trips. I went to Italy to work on a farm and do some sightseeing which was pretty rad. Pictures up there^^

Then I went to Chicago for some college interviews and to see my long-lost great uncle who was excommunicated from my family almost 35 years ago... I still don't know why, but he's a really funny guy and I'm glad I got to meet someone else in my tiny family.

And for the next three days I will be dedicated to restoring myself in the minds of you wonderful GR members. I wish I could spend more time with you all, but on Sunday I'm going back to Guatemala to work on a coffee plantation like I did last year. Except this time I'm a big shot leadin' the trip! I get back August 5th, but so does my girlfriend who's been gone since June. So don't expect me back posting here immediately. On a side note, thanks you fuckers for telling me girls are such time sucks. I would never have gotten into this if you gave me fair warning!

But all else aside, I really missed you guys. What have you all been up to? Can any of you twerk? I'm trying to learn. Post up some good game recommendations as well :( My little sister hogs the Xbox 24/7 playing Minecraft and I don't think I've played a video game in months, aside from the occasional Starcraft 2 grudge match. If you don't know any good games, a cute selfie would be nice too.

I'm gonna go get dinner and hopefully I'll hear from some of you by the time I'm back! Deuces

Dude, you gotta put stuff in your fish tank. The whole point of having those things is to load them up with all sorts of random cliche underwater decor and vibrant colors, so you can just sit and stare at it when you get bored.

Other than that, WHAT'S UP BRO?

De-Ting said:
Dude, you gotta put stuff in your fish tank. The whole point of having those things is to load them up with all sorts of random cliche underwater decor and vibrant colors, so you can just sit and stare at it when you get bored.
This.

I have little rocks and fake grass and a fake hollow log on the bottom of mine, and i cut off my little plastic divers leg and painted the wound red and put him next to a plastic shark with some red around the mouth.

Also, pimp ass mood lighting in the form of some UV cold cathodes.

Keepit! You're Back! Missed ya buddy. We could have another music swap, but I feel like our heads would explode.

Welcome back! Lovely pictures. Where did you go in Italy? Did you travel around? I don't know if I could identify any places. I've never been. My best experience with Italy is a friend who went there for field school. Hah. Also, were there any issues about taking pictures of art? Questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod