Are you guys doing an AoC review?

Lethean

Rookie
No, I'm not about to tell you to hurry up with it. I'm just curious to know if any of you are working on an Age of Conan review, or if you were even sent a copy of the game.

From what I'm hearing the game is a blast - Until level 40. And bear shaman are pretty OP.

Also: MGS4 review soon? >_> :p That one is mainly to see how the fanboys react if it gets an "A-" like GTA 4 did.

AoC is a blast, but alas, I'm only level 34 so maybe it really becomes dull after 40. Lets hope not! As for Bear Shamans, they didn't look particularly interesting to me and I haven't heard anything in the chat about them being imba.

I have a feeling MGS4 will be one of those games GR randomly goes "up" on. Not that they ever randomly misgrade, but once in a while they'll break the pattern of most reviewers, giving Okami, Assassin's Creed, The World Ends With You, etc. really high scores. Or really low scores? Who knows. What's interesting this time around is it's all the little random punk websites that are giving it 8 out of 10 and whatnot and Gamespot dished out a 10. Although that is its second 10 this year...maybe it's been hanging out with IGN too much...

I don't mind when it gets graded down or anything though, provided the reviewer gives a good reason, i.e. Gamespy needs to stop letting I-still-use-AOL-because-it-makes-me-feel-comfortable-in-a-crazy-age-of-machines moms review games.

Im losing interest in AOC. Not enough to do and what there is to do is too boring.

There needs to be a faster track to the large scale PVP battles.

StalfrosCC said:
Im losing interest in AOC. Not enough to do and what there is to do is too boring.

What level are you now Mikey?

StalfrosCC said:

Are you in a nifty guild with their own keep or whatever? AoC has been a hot topic at 1up lately, but it sounds like a cohesive guild is super necessary for any kind of fun PvP experiences.

aoc review this week. geoff's been playing like crazy. mmorpg reviews are the hardest to do.

Duke_Ferris said:
aoc review this week. geoff's been playing like crazy. mmorpg reviews are the hardest to do.

Yeah I can't even imagine how much time you have to spend with it in order to offer up a complete review. It was nice to see the NG2 review go up though in the meantime! Good job on that and the MGS4 review.

(I'd say good job on the other titles but...There's other games out right now?)

Did that Soulstorm review ever come out? Pretty much given up on seeing PC reviews from GR, but I thought I would ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle