Something you guys don't like about Lionhead?

-FCM-

Rookie
I can imagine that their games are often very hard to review. Quite frankly, I still have no idea what I think of Black and White 2. But while I understand that you should review Tony Hawk's Sk8land (you see that's clever because there's an "8" where the letters "a" "t" and "e" should be) for 11 year olds across the nation, it's been a while since Black and White 2 came out, and, more importantly, long enough since The Movies came out. The Movies is really a great game and a whole lot of fun to play around with, and I'd love to see a review.

Perhaps Lionhead didn't send them a copy of the games? That could very well be it, thus leaving GR in a position where they'd need to shell out their cash to buy a game and review it. I don't think it usually works that way however, and if I were a reviewer, I'd want the ublisher to send the game my way.

Indeed, we're running The Movies review today. Teh yay!

B&W 2 is a trickier beast, as we got it literally right in the middle of the console holiday flood. We still intend on publishing a review, but it's unfortunately been taking a lot longer than expected. No, we don't have anything against Lionhead, unless you count that time Peter Molyneux accidentally spit in my Diet Coke.

-Ben

Neither did that zombie-hooker you ran over in your zombie-Mercedes either, but that's not what you told the zombie-police, now is it?

White_Rabbit said:
Perhaps Lionhead didn't send them a copy of the games? That could very well be it, thus leaving GR in a position where they'd need to shell out their cash to buy a game and review it. I don't think it usually works that way however, and if I were a reviewer, I'd want the ublisher to send the game my way.

Yes, that can happen. If they don't send them a copy, they usually won't want to go and pay for it just to review it.

They don't have anything against Lionhead. Their review of 'The Movies' is on the site now. (B)

If anything, Lionhead has something against GR, if they aren't sending out copies of their games to GR.

No one has anything against anyone. We don't get sent games from developers (well, very rarely) - the game came from publisher Activision, with whom we have a fine relationship. Our lack of a review simply boils down to the evils of the holiday rush, when every publisher figures they'd cash in on the fourth quarter by shipping a hundred games each. It's retadred, we know, and any other time of year, The Movies would have been a big time, top of the line cover game. But frankly, we had no shortage of those in the past month, so by pure happenstance this one kepst getting backburnered. Is that a word?

-Ben

did u know, lionheads is a chinese dish, which is actually meatballs and cabbage. but they call them that for some reason i forgot. tasty stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo