A very merry unbirthday...

danielrbischoff said:
Where the hell is Ugh? How come he hasn't posted in his own birthday thread?
TrollFaceDancing.gif

Yes, that was my plan all along. I'm a "misunderstood genius." I don't have any embarrassing stories, because I'm not getting drunk anytime soon. Thanks for all the hot chicks, but you're probably wearing beer goggles, which means they're actually ugly...except for the one MattAY gave. Now, Affen haven't heard this story. It's not embarrassing, but it certainly does relate to what he mentioned.

*This was posted via GR Group on Facebook. Urban, MattAY, Anthony, Jx4, Eduardo and Kevin_S has already read this, so you guys can just skip it*
UghRochester said:
didn't want to make a thread on the forum for this, because it basically me blogging, but it's too short for a blog entry. So, I'm making this announcement in here. On June 3rd, I'll be officially living on my own in a studio apartment. My New Year's resolution was to find an apartment to get away from my dad. Seriously, he's one of those guys on South Park that say, "They took yur jerb!" Luckily for me, I already calculated my budget. The only thing I have to worry about is not getting fired or demoted from my job. If so, I'll be completely f*cked.

Living by myself will allow me to play more on Xbox LIVE. Matt Barnes I'm looking at you. Unfortunately, my calculations didn't include purchasing new games. That's okay, because I have a huge backlog.

P.S. I'm using one of me week vacations on the week of June 3rd. Playing video games for large amounts of time is what I'm planning. Also, chatting in GR's Liveblog during E3 will be great.
I'm getting my own apartment on June 3rd. Don't have time to drink, but you'll know when I do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod