A poll for my wonderful fellow gamers...

Should I get a xbox360?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Save it and use it for something else

• I dunno, but I love you dL!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark_Legacy

Rookie
I am leaving this up to everyone, I will have enough money to purchase a 360 if I wanted one. I do kinda want one, and I have xbox live account, problem is, when I leave school...who knows when I will be able to play online again. So basically, how much is a 360's play value minus xbox live?

Should I save the money. I am at an indecision, the money I was gonna use to go on a one day trip, but I have too much school work to do that, and I am tired of saving money. I wanna spent some!!!! :p

if not what PS2 games should I look into getting? All the games I own I've got in my profile.

I'm saving up for one. I frakkin want Oblivion... :|

I broke as soon as that game came out. I was waiting patiently, then the game comes out, and I want one....

So far I have like 105 dollars :\

The 360 in my opinion is not worth a purchase quite yet, its current line up of games is disapointing to say the least.

I got the system just after launch and I am very unimpressed with it. The power is all there but no really good games, some people may say Oblivion is a reason to buy a 360 which it isnt just save up and upgrade your computer and then play Oblivion, the 360 version is unmodable so if you are one of the people who picks up the game and dislikes the game you have no way of changing it (like me :cry: )

As for PS2 titles for you to check out I have no idea as I was kinda loyal to XBOX during the last gen.

Why not save your money until after all your scholl work is finsihed then you may have enough to take a longer trip or perhaps the same trip to a different place :D

hmm shouldn't this go to xbox general? I doubt everyone who voted has a 360. But according to gameranking there are much better games than ps2 had in what 4 months? With GRAW, Oblivion, and COD2 the line-up is pretty good, and it has good third party support meaning the future for it will be better.

No because I want people's opinions who may not own a 360 or support purchasing one, so it stays in general. Interesting points though.

I say go for it. It's an investment. And no review, trailer or screenshot can adequately represent how thrilling it is when you first play GRAW. I was majorly surprised and impressed.

I'm not sure about you guys, but i didn't feel any sort of impact that the 360 made when it came out. No one talked about it, and i never really saw anything about it. I've played it, and it's good, real good, but the ps3 will be better.

no you can't get one!!! what am i going to get you for your b-day then?? and plus i checked the prices i say u wait....if i don't get it for u that is :mrgreen:

lol.

Unfortunately my capital has decreased since this poll was introduced. It shall be ended soon, it has a time limit. o_O

well its gonna be worth the price which is gonna be less than $500... so i will... PS3 is gonna OWN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle