5+ year old games you are replaying.

madster111 said:
GiftedMonkey said:
Got a new laptop almost a year ago, and Civilization IV+BTS to go with it. Been my go-to PC game for a while now.
Yeah, i've been playing a bit of CIV4. Can JUST get it to run fairly smoothly on my laptop, so been doing a few things. Current game is a short, easy one. Few turns left, i'm gonna win just by the world being peaceful and me having the largest.
PC gaming is the easiest to get your retro fix on. So many great games.

Also been playing a lot of Alpha Centauri, Master of Orion 2, System Shock 2 and SimCity 4.

Been playing Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest 4 on my xperias SNES emulator.

Alpha Centauri is so good. I wish they'd make a sequel, but if I remember correctly there's some weird licencing shit or something with it.

I do love my old SCUMM adventure games. Both indiana jones games, the Dig, Blade Runner. All fantastic.

Affen said:
Yes. I spent some time killing myself to get it. It was even subtler than I remembered.

2hxrq50.png

You can see the fangs growing on her and the meaner look.
All I remember about that game was the silly combos you could do

I'm in the beginning of Breath of Fire 2 which I haven't played since I was little and barely remember. I remember there was some kind of Atlantis clone... level... thing... in the middle of the game. I saw a sprite of some mer-woman from BoF2 at spriters-resource and I keep thinking "Why does she ring a bell?"

Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure out what's what when I figure out how to get past the beginning of the young adult chapter, where you're with your friend Bow, you're both rangers and you have to find some woman's dog. I honestly don't know what you're supposed to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod