5+ year old games you are replaying.

I recently started playing Mafia and In Cold Blood on PC this week. The reasons would bore you, but I'm really enjoying it.

When I first played them it was on a old Gateway and they hardly ran. Now I'm playing them on a slightly better computer and the are running smoothly.

What games that are 5+ years old you are playing right now, and are you enjoying them more right now thanks to better hardware, or nostalgia, or appreciate them with a slightly more mature mind?

Mwd7w.gif

I played Bully recently on the PS2. Fack I wish I could play my PS2 games on my PS3. Damn wireless contollers have spoiled me.

I've got FF7 set up in my bedroom. I play that before I sleep sometimes. Of course, sometimes I never go to sleep because of it. /myweekend.

I like firin' up the old games sometimes.

Roller Coaster Tycoon .. stupid I know!
Ninja Gaiden (xbox)
Age of Empires 3
American McGee's Alice
Riven & Myst 3.. wrote my own walkthru's for these ones back in the day ;)
Halo 1 & 2... 1 on PC as well as xbox.

Good times!

Roller Coaster Tycoon is awesome especially when you get bored with your park and make the roller coasters deadly and by making it launch off the rails and into the crowd below.

I had some good times with that game.

Woot! One of my first posts and I got a "f*** yes" from one of the big-guns!

make the roller coasters deadly and by making it launch off the rails and into the crowd below
This, definitely :D

Got a new laptop almost a year ago, and Civilization IV+BTS to go with it. Been my go-to PC game for a while now.

HK-47 said:
HoMM III, Necropolis + Necromancer + Zounds... Goblins = Fun

Awesome. And what was I playing regularly on my old laptop? HoMM II.

8)

Raen7 said:
I like firin' up the old games sometimes.

Roller Coaster Tycoon .. stupid I know!
Ninja Gaiden (xbox)
Age of Empires 3
American McGee's Alice
Riven & Myst 3.. wrote my own walkthru's for these ones back in the day ;)
Halo 1 & 2... 1 on PC as well as xbox.

Good times!

The original Roller Coaster Tycoon was so addicting. Sometimes I hear the music from that game in my head. Age of Empires 3 is another excellent one. Its historical significance reminds me of Civilization, another series I love.

It's a shame that both series have gotten worse since their golden days.

Welcome to the forums!

In the spirit of Halloween, I'm playing Nosferatu for the SNES. It plays a lot like the original Prince of Persia, but somehow it manages to have even clunkier controls. It's fun to play, really hard and frustrating, but still lots of fun. The awful controls bring a lot of horror in the gameplay and the overall atmosphere is really spooky too.

Did you ever find that game over screenshot? Because I'm very intruigued by it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod