5+ year old games you are replaying.

Yes. I spent some time killing myself to get it. It was even subtler than I remembered.

2hxrq50.png

You can see the fangs growing on her and the meaner look.

Oh wow, I think the subtlety makes it look creepier.

Nice work killing yourself over and over and over again Affen ;)

Well I didn't really have to try. Game's hard as hell.

Other cool thing is that when you get that bad game over screen, you'll also get the bad ending.

In the end the woman comes in for a hug, nightmare is over and credits start to roll, but in the bad end she bites you in the neck and you get a Game Over. All that work for nothing :(

Once I finally start FF9, my friend is going to lend me Legend of Dragoon, and then the rest of the FFs. There aren't really any games I missed (to the exception of Saint's Row 3) that I want, so I'll go retro.

The last game I beat was Chrono Trigger, and it was awesome.

I found my sega genesis, N64, PS2, dreamcast and old CRT today. Right now I'm playing Sonic 3. Was going to play some ocarina of time but I cant find that cartridge. Damn shame.

I am replaying my back-log of retro favorites from the Xbox, PS2 and Sega Dreamcast era. There are also a couple of early Xbox 360 titles I revisit once in a while (sometimes for achievements I missed earlier).

Rumble Roses XX

WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2006

WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2007

Saint's Row

Crimson Skies

Blue Stinger

Tetris

After each one I finish, I write/update a review for it and upload it online, so don't forget to check those out on my profile page as well.

That's the best version! I remember renting it and fighting the temptation to just keep the rental.

It was from Hollywood Blockbuster, but they had a GameCrazy connected to them so I put the game in the return box and then walked into the GameCrazy and got a used copy for like half the price i would have paid for keeping the rental.

Then i never played it again.

Great game! I remember playing in Chao world more than the actual game though!

Pitfall: The Lost Expedition, went from late 90s/early 2000 and Genesis gaming to that and the Gamecube.

theknuckles28 said:
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle gamecube version.

The music was the best part of the game.

GiftedMonkey said:
Got a new laptop almost a year ago, and Civilization IV+BTS to go with it. Been my go-to PC game for a while now.
Yeah, i've been playing a bit of CIV4. Can JUST get it to run fairly smoothly on my laptop, so been doing a few things. Current game is a short, easy one. Few turns left, i'm gonna win just by the world being peaceful and me having the largest.
PC gaming is the easiest to get your retro fix on. So many great games.

Also been playing a lot of Alpha Centauri, Master of Orion 2, System Shock 2 and SimCity 4.

Been playing Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest 4 on my xperias SNES emulator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod