TRIADS! - VICTORY FOR THE TRIADS!!!

Master_Craig said:
Previously, I thought UghRochester was mafia because it felt like he was trying very hard to shift the accusations onto me (and I still kind of think he is mafia, given cyberjim2000's claim on scanning), but UghRochester claims he is the vigilante and that he was framed. This is very possible. One thing is for certain, if UghRochester was so convinced that I was mafia, why would he reveal himself as the vigilante and not have me killed in earlier rounds? If I was the vigilante, I'd pretend to be a townie, and if I was that convinced that someone was mafia, I'd off 'em
I'm revealing myself as the vigilante, because it's the only thing I can do now to not get lynched. I was framed and De-Ting is definitely playing the silenced game. Also this
UghRochester said:
^First, I was on mobile when typing my last post, which is difficult more to provide evidence. I was using you as assurance, Craig. I'm simply not trying to kill anyone without 100% knowing they're mafiaso but now I feel De-Ting is Mafia. Not sure about GL, since I also notice StudioTan hasn't talked this whole game. Could he be The Godfather and keeping quiet? I honestly was framed and I am the vigilante.
And all of a sudden StudioTan comes in adds his vote to lynch me. I don't think it's GL anymore. It's most likely De-Ting and StudioTan.

Ok that was alot to read through.

So basically Jim is the cop. He doesn't have any reason to lie. So why is GL sticking with his vote to lynch Craig? Something to think about in the future, but for now..

The obvious choice is to lynch Ugh if our cop scanned him and he turned up mafia. This is why I wanted to find out who was silenced since Jim can feel confident he didn't scan someone who was framed. However, I forgot to factor in the possibility that the framer/Silencer can choose to do nothing and thus Ting is faking being silenced. If he is faking he's obviously not going to break his silence now

Last game I was Mafia and my defense was I was framed when Longo scanned me. So again the obvious choice is to lynch Ugh. But here's where it gets interesting, people quickly saw through my lie since everyone had a specific role last time, but now Ugh could just as easily have said he's a townie, instead he told us he's the vigilante. If he's lying then the real vigilante will obviously vote against him. So why even lie and have someone vote against him? Is he trying to expose the vigilante? I tried that and it doesn't work especially now with no doctor. So who to believe???? And is ugh really that smart to trick us all? (No offense man).

If Ugh is telling the truth then we lose the vigilante. If he's lying then we kill the scanner/framer.

I don't want to risk losing our vigilante so I'll give Ugh the benefit of the doubt and lynch Ting. If I'm wrong then the real vigilante can kill Ugh tonight and my apologies to Ting.

Lynch De-Ting

Lynch Ugh! Lynch Ugh lynch Ugh! Lynch Ugh, lynch Ugh lynch Ugh, lynch, lynch Ugh lynch Ugh lynch Ugh. Lynch Ugh.

Fuck it I'll change my vote to Ugh as well. Just cause he's got the majority anyway. I've been wrong many times before.

lynch Ugh

hungry-hungry-homer.jpg

StudioTan said:
If Craig is the other Triad, then Ugh was possibly trying to pull a Maestro and made an emergency "Plan B" move to keep Craig alive after realizing his own impending doom.

I know I'm dead and not supposed to post, but I HAVE AN ACTION NAMED AFTER ME! Sweet! :D

I shall now resume my usual, deceased nothingness.

BTW, I did scanned De-Ting the first night and he came up as a townie. If Ugh is being framed and Ting's pulling a fast one then he might be the Godfather. If Ugh is the mafia member then Ting's obviously an actual townie. Throwing that info out there before I die.

"Here we are again, gentlemen...the usual suspects eh?!" said the judge, "you all know the drill - state your claim!"
"CRAIG!" shouted Ugh.
"Again?! Are you kidding me?!" retorted Craig.
"Dude, you're acting FISHY I'm tellin ya!" Ugh continued, "I dont trust you further than I can throw you!"
"Why?! I dont see what I've done to deserve such persecution!?" Craig replied.
"I HAVE A STATEMENT!" Shouted Jim, "Ugh is the guilty party, I know, I have my resources!"
The judge stood up, "holy shit, we might actually have something substantial here....all those in favor say AYE!"
"AYE!" said Tan the Man,
"AYE!" shouted Craigy boy,
"YOU BETCHA!" said Tingy,
"BOOM BAM THANK YOU MAM!" Said Wicked,
"YOU KNOW IT!" Said GL.
"...you motherfuckers", replied Ugh, "Well, we still got guys left!!", Ugh stood up and started to preach aggresively!
"It's FEEDING TIME every night until you all drown BAHAHA! Shanghai will be ours!!"
"We'll take it from here", said the officers as they calmly cuffed his wrists and forced him through the back.
"Alright, court room adjourned...you all take care of yourself tonight gentlemen" concluded the judge.

Cyberjim voted Lynch Ugh
StudioTan voted Lynch Ugh
DeTing voted Lynch Ugh
Craigy voted Lynch Ugh - Charmed
Green_Lantern voted Lynch Ugh
WickedLiquid voted Lynch Ugh
UghRochester voted Lynch DeTing

Lynch UghRochester - 7 votes
Lynch De-Ting - 1 vote

The people have spoken.
UghRochester is dead. He was a Triad.

It is now NIGHT 3! PM your moves, ya fuckaneers!

"IT'S SNOWING! I love winter!", pranced the man in the big overcoat, as he skipped through the theatre stage.
The snow machine was blowing its snowy dust effect all over the place. It was way past closing time here, and
rehearsal had finished ages ago, but he just loved that fake snow, "It's never this beautiful in real life".
"FEE...FI...FO...FUM!.....I smell.....blooood", a voice echoed throughout.
"Who's there?!" Shouted the man in the coat, "Sorry I'm still here, I'll go now!"
The dry ice machine started to vent fog all around the stage.
"Wh-What's going on?! I said I'm sorry!?" the man started to panic.
"Oh my little monkey, how lovely to see you", a sinister voice sounded throughout the theatre walls, "Will the little monkey climb up the mighty beanstalk?
Or will he slip down to the floor, forever dumped into the sodden world below?"
A loud clanking noise was heard by the coat-clad gentleman, as he started to sweat, "wh-wh-what? I dont get it!"
He spotted a single chain hanging down, at least it looked like it...slightly obscured by the fog.
"Man, I'm sweating...it's getting really hot!!" mumbled the man with the coat, "I dont need this stress".
Just then he spotted an orange glow all round him, and cracking noises started to emerge, "What's going on?!" questioned the stage actor.
"My darling little monkey...has your little brain not realised? Climb the beanstalk I've left for you...or you will burn in hell!" shouted the stranger in a maniacal scream.
Fire broke out around the coat-clad man, "SH-SHIT!" He immediately leapt onto the chain and started to climb!
"That's it, my little monkey! Climb...climb...CLIMB! HAHAHAHA!", the maniac shouted, "keep going, you're doing so very well!"
"OH my God, you're CRAZY!! Pant-pant...CRAZYYY!!" the stage actor screamed.
"Oh dear, are we not having fun?! It's an INFERNO, How Exciting hmmm?!" the crazy man continued, "I must warn you...
a FANTASTIC conductor of heat...is the metal in that chain!" said the maniac.
The actor continued to climb, but he was getting tired and started to feel the burn from the beat in his hands, "Dammit...I dont wanna die here!"
"OOOH, YOU DONT?! Well, hate to break it to ya...but you dont look so hot!...PFTTTHAHAHAHAHA!" the maniac screamed, as he grabbed the top of the chain, and unclipped it from the top stantion, causing the coat-clad gentleman to fall down into the fire!

Morning broke,
"Burned to a crisp...but the dental records will prove who it was..." concluded the police investigator.

StudioTan is dead. He was the vigilante

It is now DAY 3! Chat like your lives depend on it!

Don't be bitter just cause I thought you were faking De-Ting. It's a common tactic and I was just going over every possibility. If you notice I did say it was possible Ugh was just trying to reveal the real vigilante, which turned out to be true. I just didn't think he would do that since I tried that last game and it failed horribly, also this time there are townies.

Looking back on the first day Ugh was charmed and was trying to go after Craig. So Craig is definitely not Mafia, I voted no lynch and could have broken the tie and agreed with Ugh. However Longo and GL voted against him. Hell GL is still voting to lynch Craig. So if I'm going to guess I'm going with GL.

lynch Green Lantern

Green_Lantern said:
I'm jumping right back on the lynch Craig bandwagon, for now...

That makes zero sense. Are you being a troll?

Like WickedLiquid said, UghRochester was going after me pretty hard last time, and it turned out he was mafia. I don't see why a mafia would go through all the effort to lynch one of their own for the purpose of deception.

I'm gonna agree with WickedLiquid and lynch Green_Lantern. Right in the face.

Unless cyberjim breaks the tie it looks like we'll have a no lynch tonight. We can afford to do that I guess but all I can say is if the two big suspects are GL and myself then GL is The Godfather.

Tomorrow someone else will be dead and I have a feeling I'll be spared to keep me as an easy lynch. So it's up to Ting if he wants to change his vote and see if I'm right about GL or stick with a tied no lynch and possibly wind up dead tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle