YAKUZA! - TOWNIES WIN!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
tokyoskyline2.jpg

Welcome to Tokyo!

Aaaaah Tokyo! The land of asians! The land of technology! The land of ninjas and shit! The land of anime girls gettting raped by tentacles! The land of waifus and weeaboos! Bill Murray was here once! It's just a GLORIOUS metropolis!
And yet...the YAKUZA crime syndicate have taken over the city underground, upholding their own laws and ruthless traditions! Did you know that Yakuza members have their little fingers cut off as an initiation process?! MENTAL! But it would be really easy to spot who they were in a line-up.

There is a famous nightclub called "Sakura" that the public cruise to on a Friday night. Little do they know (along with the police!) that it's actually owned by the Yakuza, and that their Headquarters lie in the VVVIP room!
The Yakuza have been planning a mass mob murder spree so they can take over Tokyo once and for all..and TONIGHT is when they plan to start! Will they succeed?! Or will the public catch on and work out who the bad guys are before it's too late?!

"IT'S GAME TIME!!"

MAIN RULES:

- Absolutely NO PM'ing - only Yakuza can PM each other!
Discussions with live members when dead is also forbidden - You're dead, so deal with it, and just enjoy watching the drama unfold!

- Nights will last 48 hours, or until all PM moves have been made. Yakuza will kill innocents during the night in order to gain full possession of Tokyo! THERE WILL BE NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT.
- Days will last 48 hours during which players will vote to lynch a player who they believe are Yakuza members!
- The Townies win by eliminating all members of The Yakuza via lynching durng the day, or night moves.
- The Yakuza win by having the same amount of townies as Yakuza members left in the game.

- When you're dead, you're dead - worm food...so act like it (no posting after death)

- In the event of a tie, I will inform the members at the end of the day, and offer an extended period of time to discuss further!
After this extended time period should a No lynch/Member lynch tie still remain, a No Lynch will be issued.
Should a Member lynch/member lynch tie still remain, a No Lynch will be issued.
(in short people - make your fucking minds up ;) )

ROLES:

THE YAKUZA:
All members of the Yakuza may PM each other.

Oyabun [Godfather] - 1no.

Light-Yagami-light-yagami-16520984-640-360.jpg

The leader of the deadly Yakuza! A real bastard! Imagine the most evil, most untrustworthy, most racist, sexist twat there is...well he's now the US president...but the Godfather is a bit of a nob aswell!

Ability: He must PM me a member of Tokyo to kill each night.
His roots are set deep via bribes and blackmail, so he will not show up on any police scans.

Son of the Godfather [Silencer & Framer] - 1no.

78b9bf188ee4f34aff60c4caf21cc2f8.jpg

This guy has contacts! He can shut you the fuck up, and stick a hot weapon on you when you're picking your nose. He is pretty spoilt though, being the only son of the great Godfather. And if he didn't have any family ties with the Yakuza, he'd probably have no friends.

Ability: PM me each night to silence OR frame a member of Tokyo the next day.
A silenced member may only cast a lynch vote and say nothing else.
A framed member will show up as a Yakuza member on police scans. (Note: you can not frame yourself to look innocent)
You must do one or the other each night, he CAN NOT do both.

TOWINES:
All members of Tokyo will NOT PM each other.

Charmer - 1no

971504_whatsapp_photo-960x640.jpg

This guy's got the gift o' the gab - The silver tongue! He can persuade anyone and anything with his charms! Hell he once persuaded a man to jump off a cliff! That man is now in a wheelchair thinking it was worth it.

Ability: PM me each night to give x2 lynching power to a chosen member of Tokyo the next day. - this person's lynch will count as 2 votes! But will he choose the right person?!
The chosen person who is charmed will be told via PM, he can choose whether to reveal this to the public should he wish, but only at the end of the day when votes are counted will I reveal who/if there is a charmed member present.
He CAN NOT charm himself.

NPA (Police) - 1no

423ce76004cbad6dc1ee9b53d62d935c.jpg

The only true person people can trust! He's Jackie Chan in Japan! He'll sniff out the bad guys eventually...he always gets his man. It's just a case of whether the man will get him first?!...Get it?!...CASE?!?! Pffttthahaha!

Ability: PM me a member of Tokyo to scan each night to reveal their Townie/Yakuza role.
I will NOT reveal their unique identities. The Godfather is immune and will appear as Townie when scanned.

Doctor - 1no

1463560091-3aa1d4af17657c9955f25dd1309a7812.jpeg

OK, so there is another guy people can trust! He went to medical school, aced all his papers, aced his practical exams, aced his internship and mastered his doctoral degree. And now he is living the dream - saving lives of drunk party-goers in an over-priced nightclub run by mobsters. Nice work!

Ability: PM me at night to name a member of Tokyo to protect from being killed during the night.
He CAN NOT protect himself.

Ninja (Vigilante) - 1no

9337bacccfb5143ae4154897c9fe7e3f.jpg

This guy is...wait there the fuck did he go?!

Ability: PM me at night to kill a member of Tokyo you think is corrupt!

Sake Master (Good Silencer) - 1no

7ad92785ccf4b1e2551339ed39c15185.jpg

This guy can hold his sake let me tell ya! Drink wih him, and you will literally miss the next day from a blackout! I mean his liver is properly shot, and I'm pretty sure the doctor said he had 6 months to live. But that sake tastes so damn good!

Ability: PM me a member you wish to drink with at night - rendering him amazingly hungover the next day - silenced.
A silenced member may only cast a lynch vote and nothing else.
(Thats right bitches! 2 silencers in the game! Enough of this "is he silenced" tactic!)

The Disloyal Wife (Snitch) - 1no

4789202007_ef293c7898_b.jpg

The Godfather's wife is sick of his shit let me tell ya! Coming home late, never doing the washing up, losing the remote - really sick shit! They've not even banged for over a year!!

Ability: This person simply must stay alive to keep their ability useful.
Each day I will PM a random townie still in play with a very tiny clue as to who a member of the Mafia may be. She's on a very tight leash, so clues will be HUGELY vague, I hope you dont interpret it the wrong way ;).
I will NOT choose the same member twice, should it come to a point where I have no choice but to offer a 2nd clue to someone - no clue will be given!

AND THE PLAYERS:

Ugh - Dead, Charmer
Tingy
Longo
GL
Wicked - Dead, Yakuza
Craig
Maestro
Jimbo - Dead, Doctor

GENTLEMEN! Roles have been dished out and will be in your inboxes post-haste! If you have any questions feel free to PM me back. Hoping giving everyone a role will make it more interesting for all involved. I just hope it's not too one-sided!

It's is now NIGHT ONE! PM me your moves! NO posting please.

"8.....7......5 1/2.....6.....10 baby!!".
The gentleman finally found a space at the end of the bar in the nightclub, and he'd found his 10/10 lady partner for the night!
"Hey treacle, you wanna drink from the hottest guy here?!" asked the suit-clad gentleman, awaiting eagerly for his anticipated positive response.
"Sure baby! What's your name?!" she replied.
He gazed at his immediate surroundings seeing all the men's disbelief that the pick-up line actually worked, "my name is Dick Magic, and I'd love to show you a trick or two."
"MMmhhm wow honey...my drink's a G & T with a lime twist...and hurry up! Hehe ;)".

"Hey buddy...you're new here right?! Not that I can tell, you all wear those fucking masquerade masks....I'd like a G&T with a wedge of lime, and a shot of strawberry absynth with that cool smoky thing you do!" barked Dick, in an orderly tone.
He downed his shot at the bar, and grabbed the lady's G&T. With drinks in hand, and with the roofie ready and primed in his pocket, he proceeded with his plan "you wanna find a quiet table and chat, my little sugartits?"
"Erm sir, I would love to, but you have blood coming out of the side of your mouth!", she exclaimed.
He checked with his index finger and confirmed the blood laying on his fingertip - she was right!...'Fuck!', he thought. "Why am I bleeding?!"

He ran into the toilets, clambered into the cubicle and locked the door. He frantically checked the mirror where he started coughing up more blood into his cupped hand.
"SHIT!...SHIT! FUCK! WHAT THE- OH FUCK!", he shouted.
"DUDE YOU OK?!", screamed the drunken urinaters, "you wanna reach around hahaha?!"

"Why!? He asked himself...why?!, as he gurgled blood from his lips, "I'm gonna die!..I'm gonna........."
An eerie silence followed.

10 minutes later, the police barged into the cubicle and inspected Dick's body.
"The man's dead", the copper proclaimed. The officer reached into his suit jacket to find any clues, and to his discovery a piece of paper..."a note", he said...he started to read aloud,

"The drink of a thousand needles - a burning sensation for the hottest guy here
- YAKUZA"

"I've heard of this", said the cop, as he went on to explain, "the dry ice effect you see in drinks, it's caused by liquid nitrogen...too much and it'll burn a load of holes in yer stomach".
The cop reached into the other pocket to find a wallet...the guy's name, his real name...UghRochester.

"NO ONE LEAVE THIS NIGHTCLUB!!...WE'RE GONNA FIND THESE FUCKHEADS ONCE AND FOR ALL! And you're all gonna help me", excalimed the cop!
The townies started mumbling, who was it?!

UghRochester is dead. He was the Charmer
It is now DAY 1. Discussion is now open for lynching.

Just wanna say excellent presentation there Matt. It takes a lot of work to add pictures for all the roles so here's a tip of the hat.

Unlike last game this time I actually did read through all the roles. Since we have two people who can silence it might be best to start by figuring out who was silenced last night, although it's possible nobody was silenced. Obviously I wasn't, but if you were just say no lynch.

COMaestro said:
So, anyone have any ideas?
Well, there are 2 mafia, 7 of us, and assuming 1 person dies each day and possibly 2 at night, we have to kill one mafia by tomorrow.

Very interesting. Verrrrrrrry interesting.

Especially because I scanned Wicked last night, and it turned out he was a Yakuza!
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Lynch WickedLiquid

I figure I might as well reveal my role, since there is literally only one thing I can do, and I did that one thing.

Longo_2_guns said:
Well, there are 2 mafia, 7 of us, and assuming 1 person dies each day and possibly 2 at night, we have to kill one mafia by tomorrow.
This. Unless the vigilante just gets really lucky.

And lynch Quidboy.

Was anyone at all silenced? Anyone else want to claim they are the cop?

(And am I the only one a little bit disturbed that the picture for the Oyabun is Light Yagami, a teenager, while the Son of the Oyabun is Makoto Shishio who is a character in his 30's?)

....seriously? I had to spend the entire last game convincing you I was the doctor Longo. Now I have to convince you I've been framed?

If I came out guilty or whatever it's a lie man. Can we afford to lynch someone who was framed?

WickedLiquid said:
....seriously? I had to spend the entire last game convincing you I was the doctor Longo. Now I have to convince you I've been framed?

If I came out guilty or whatever it's a lie man. Can we afford to lynch someone who was framed?

A good start may be admitting who you really are, then, if you have truly been framed. At this point you have three votes to lynch you, what do you have to lose?

COMaestro said:
(And am I the only one a little bit disturbed that the picture for the Oyabun is Light Yagami, a teenager, while the Son of the Oyabun is Makoto Shishio who is a character in his 30's?)

Ive just noticed theyre the wrong way round haha!
Well...im on phone so cant be bothered to change it now

I'm the ninja... I was SUPPOSED to keep that a secret for now but if it means keeping the vigilante alive I'll admit who I am.

Of course now the doctor has to choose between me and Longo to protect. Which means the mafia might have a 50/50 shot if they pick one of us who isn't targeted.

Aka Wicked is trying to get someone to discredit him since then it would reveal who the Vigilante is.

Doctor, don't protect me. If I'm right, I'm now useless.
If I'm wrong and Wicked was in fact framed, then it doesn't matter because the mafia would probably keep me alive anyway so who cares?

Hey man Maestro asked so I told him. If you guys wanna kill of your vigilante now's the chance. But I hope you reconsider because I'd like to slice some mafioso!

Hmmm. I'm just going to have to go with my gut, which got me pretty far in the last game.

Lynch WickedLiquid.

If we're wrong on this, I will pray at your shrine for forgiveness and leave offerings of rice and sake.

If I was mafia I would have definately silenced Longo or Maestro. Going toe to toe with them last game taught me that.

Jim? Craig? You guys gonna vote? Because you guys could save your vigilante here by voting no lynch. GL? De-Ting? You two still believe Longo or do you believe that I was framed??

No Lynch

Hey guys. Sorry, it's Saturday here and I generally don't go on my computer much on the weekend. I'm playing Dishonored 2 while also having the flu... but it is time to vote.

Sorry WickedLiquid, I'm going to agree with Longo_2_Guns and vote to lynch you.

Lynch WickedLiquid.

I'm probably signing my death warrant here, but I received some information about the Yakuza from... The Snitch. Ready for this? One of the members of the Yakuza here has the letter "e" in their user name... yeah, I know, not very helpful considering all of us here have the letter "e" in our user name, except for Longo. I'm placing my faith in Longo and hoping he is telling the truth.

There's clearly no other option. All that clue does is confirm Longo is the cop, and if Liquid really was framed, well then shoot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod