TRIADS! - VICTORY FOR THE TRIADS!!!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Yes, we nip across the Sea of Japan, hurtle through the nip and tuck area of N Korea and Russia and tumble into China! Fucking NI HAO BITCHES!

Shanghai_tcm233-2364302.jpg

We are in Shanghai, the glorious modern city surrounding China's rural calmness. Did you know? You can get to Shanghai via a MagLev train (literally the 2 words Magnetic and Levitation mushed together) that goes at an astonishing 400 kph! That's approx. 30 kilometres in 8 minutes! VROOM BABY!!

In Shanghai and, well pretty much anywhere, there is a Triad presence. But Shanghai in particular is losing its power battle to the Triads, soon they will take over the city. And in short time it will all be doom and gloom...unless the common people (sing the Pulp song) can do something about it!

RULES:
I assume we all know how to play now so I'll reduce the blurb:

- The Townies win by eliminating all Triads via lynching durng the day, or night moves.
- The Triads win by having the same amount of townies as Triad members left in the game.

- Absolutely NO PM'ing - only the Triads may do so.
- Nights will last 48 hours, or until all PM moves have been made. THERE WILL BE NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT.
- Days will last 48 hours during which players will vote to lynch a player who they believe are Triad members!
- No posting after death.
- In the event of a lynch tie, a No Lynch will be given.

ROLES:

TRIADS:

Godfather:

2690574855_33d2563e36.jpg

The guy who has it all! The leader of the Triads.
PM me a townie to kill overnight. His roots are set deep via bribes and blackmail - he will show up as a Townie on any police scans.

Triad:

03480l.jpg

The guy who can manipuate anything and anyone at hand, his connections run deep.
PM me each night to silence OR frame a townie the next day.
A silenced member must say nothing except a lynch vote.
A framed member will show up as a Triad member on police scans. (Note: you can not frame yourself to look innocent).

TOWNIES:

Cop:

C7cdlFO6.jpg

The all goody-two-shoes who can also make Jackie Chan suck an egg.
PM me someone to scan overnight to reveal their Triad/Townie roles.

Vigilante:

6ceb65b2f41446167bcf34a06e492f23.jpg

The guy who in all honesty is a bit of a dick. He's a hero or a zero...depending on who he kills.
PM me someone to kill overnight - take matters into your own hands!

Doctor:

Chinese+Head+Demo3.jpg

This guy's got a PhD....a pretty HUUUGE D**K! But he can stich a wound or two for sure.
PM me someone to protect from being killed overnight.
He CAN NOT protect himself.

Charmer:

3805892-man-with-a-long-hair-drawing.jpg

The guy who can speak to the soul, and make a shaolin monk agree to pick up a gun and kill his mother.
PM me someone to charm overnight and give their lynch vote the value of 2.
He CAN NOT charm himself.

Townie (3no.):

chinese_couple_image.jpg

These guys just go to their 9-5 jobs, pay their bills, and sadly get caught up in a massive Triad regime set to dominate the country.

PLAYERS:

De-Ting - DEAD CHARMER
Green_Lantern - DEAD TOWNIE
Longo_2_guns - DEAD TOWNIE
StudioTan - DEAD VIGILANTE
WickedLiquid
UghRochester - DEAD TRIAD
cyberjim2000
Master_Craig
COMaestro - DEAD DOCTOR

Roles have been randomly picked and PM'd to you! As the ancient Chinese phrase says...
KICKA SOMEA ASSA!

It is now NIGHT 1. PM me your moves.

It is a starry evening, not a smoggy puff in sight. A man is taking a nightly stroll down the park lane, admiring the spotlights bouncing off the lush trees in the area.
This man is one with nature...being surrounded by the beautiful colours enhanced by the artificial beams...."bliss", he said, "and it's so quiet at this time of night"...

"YOU GO THAT WAY! - I'LL GO FUCK SHIT UP!" Shouted the masked man towards his partner, wearing an all black suit...even the shirt and tie. He started to run, through the dark, narrow alleyways, meandering around bins, crates and general junk. He had a suspicious suitcase, "I look like a fucking mobster", he said, "...oh wait, I am HAHAHA!!!"
He emerged onto the main street, panting lightly as he tried to catch his breath. He reached inside his suit jacket to check a piece of noted paper...there were 7 names on the list.
"Alright", he mumbled to himself, "time to start some fucking onslaught!".

Nearing the end of the pathway now, the calm gentleman sat at a bench, "I think I'll take the day off tomorrow, work on that family vacation that's overdue".
A cold breeze suddenly whisped through the air, giving chills all down his spine, "sigh, should've worn a jacket..."
"NI HAO!!" a voice echoed in the park.
"Huh?" The calm man was confused, "Hello?!...Anyone there?!"
Out of the trees a shadow jumped out, onto the very end of the pathway the calm chap was walking on, "time to go home big man!"
He swung his suitcase round to his front and violently clipped it open.
"Wh-Wh-What is that?! Is that?! - ", the man stuttered, "Is that a crossbow?!"
"You KNOW it! It's a fucking suitcase that turns into a crossbow, I got loads of weapons like this one! I fucking love Transformers!!...MEGATRON BAM!!"
The calm man was fucking obviously no longer calm, "SHITT!!" He ran to the right, through the trees, desperately trying to lose the maniac.
"NO USE FELLA!" The maniac reached into a compartment in the suitcase and screwed a new tip onto the arrow point, "oh yeah baby...boom boom..."
The panicked man rang the police, "HELLO?! YES! Send help, now! Please! I'm being chased by a killer with a weapon!....I'm in the city park!..HURRY!" He hung up, and checked behind him, there was nothing but pitch black now. All the colours had turned from light to dark.
An arrow landed 2 metres from his feet, "OH MY GOD!", he screamed, "that was clo-"

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The dust settled, as the maniac approached the main chunk of the body, "HAH! You're home now buddy....in HELL!...and I'll see you there soon! BAHAHA!" He leapt off to his next venture.

Day broke and the police were still controlling the crowd, the News Team, everyone who was trying to sneak a peek.
"Fuck me", said an investigator at the corpse, "it's not just anyone that's dead here...it's the best damn doctor in the city...", the detective paused for a moment, "this is planned...we've got to stop this guy..."

COMaestro is dead. He was the doctor.

It is now DAY 1! Begin chatting, bruddas!

Green_Lantern said:
Lynch Craig. Such a mafia thing to say.

This time I'm a townie. Just townie-ing all over the place.

If I was mafia, I'd probably lynch someone right off the bat.

Which is what you seem to be doing, Green_Lantern...

Futurama-Fry.jpg

I'm glad to be alive, which is a mistake I feel the triads made. The fact Longo and I are both alive during this day is weird. It makes us look like we're both Triads working together. I ain't no cop, but I'm observing like one. If anyone got any leads, I've been charmed.

No-no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying since I wasn't killed right off the bat (that's the right phrase, right?) I'm not suspecting you as The Godfather because of that. You're still a suspect as a Triad as everyone else. However, The Godfather didn't kill Longo, which is what I would have done.

We agree the vigilante should kill GL if he's wrong about Craig? Seems very suspicious of GL making a decision to just lynch Craig, because "that's what mafia would say." Then again, Craig's response didn't help at all. Changing my vote to Lynch Craig. Again, I've been charmed and hope it's being used for good.

Looks like either De-Ting, Longo or cyberjim has been silenced. I'm leaning more towards Longo since he's posted twice and said nothing except for his vote.

Of course Longo could be faking which would make him mafia. Another possibility is he's just busy with life to talk right now and Jim or Ting were actually silenced. But in all honesty it would make the most sense to silence Longo given his track record.

So can you three all confirm you have not been silenced? You can confirm you were silenced by just repeating your lynch vote.

I have no evidence to support that I am a townie, but all I can say is... I'm a townie and you guys voting to lynch me and are making a huge mistake.

I'm honestly leaning toward Green_Lantern being mafia for lynching me with nothing. And I do find it weird that Longo suddenly changed his vote... and Ugh Rochester, man, big, big mistake.

No Lynch because I am probably screwed.

Edit: Typing on mobile is hard.

Yeah, I didn't think Longo would change his vote that fast without any explanation. That doesn't show any signs of Mafia at all :roll:

It's too early to see who's Mafia. I'm sticking with my vote. If you're innocent, off with GL's head!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod