THE WALKING DEAD

WickedLiquid said:
XBL doesn't have the season pass? $20 for all 5 otherwise it's $5 each.

No the "Season Pass" discount is PSN only for whatever dumb reason.

360 owners can afford the extra $5 episode, PS3 players need everything for free because they're bums.

I just finished episode 5 and completed the season. This is definitely a game that will stick with me forever.

Episode 5 is shorter but you still get a thrilling conclusion that should be able to immerse you like no game has ever done before.

One of my top 3 favourite games this year, maybe even my favourite.

I finally finished Episode 2. I'm really kicking myself for not catching up sooner. I was actually scared near the end. Totally anxious and on the edge of my seat. A game hasn't made me feel that way since, Bioshock probably.

I'm not even sure what my Lee believes anymore, or who he trusts. I'm all over the place. Confused and regretful. It is... fucking awesome.

Downloading ep 3 now.

Started playing episode 1 again. I'm playing a peace-making, past-hiding character and really enjoying the game. Out of curiosity, Wicked. How many different ways have you played it? Would you say the decisions add up to make a difference down the line?

Yes definitely. There are multiple outcomes for episode 4 (I think 8 outcomes) and eventually the majority of those outcomes aren't in your control anymore, instead it's based on how your choices played out throughout the entire series thus far.

Oh my gosh this game is great. I would love for TellTale to make more and varied point-n-click adventure games like this.

This is seriously amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133