The Walking Dead: Season Two & The Wolf Among Us [OT]

WickedLiquid

Regular
WDG_S2_Vertical_Cover.png

Teaser trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEB4KTTOIo

I love that song, I dunno if it's two separate songs or one that his been mixed for the trailer but it sound awesome.

Episode 1 available November 28th
PC
PS3
PS Vita

And from the description
Telltale said:
The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad -- and sometimes worse -- than the dead?

As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012's Game of the Year.

Key Features:

-Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
-Based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic books
-Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
-A sequel to 2012's Game of the Year

And instead of making another thread, there's also The Wolf Among Us. Another 5 part downloadable series from Telltale that is sure to spark interest if you're a fan of TWD

74206680.jpg

Review for episode 1: http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/th ... de-1-faith

I played the demo and it looks great.

And if you're a PS3 gamer there is also the season pass available for $20 (5 episodes for the price of 4).

Nice find, WickedLiquid. I've got The Walking Dead season 1 on PS3, so I'll definitely get the season pass for season 2... wow, this is probably the only time where a season pass is actually worth it!

I really enjoyed The Walking Dead season 1... I hope season 2 is better, if not I hope it's just as good. I also hope that whatever choices and outcomes occurred in season 1, take effect and make an impact in season 2, similar to that of the Mass Effect games (importing your progress basically).

On a side note, I picked up The Walking Dead season 1 (all five episodes) for $20 United States Dollars when I was in America at the end of last year (which is $22.38 Australian dollars)... The Walking Dead season 1 is out in Australia for $49.95 AUD (which is $44.64 AUD). I can't believe how much we get ripped off... thank goodness the PS3 is region free.

That's a good idea.

That's what I enjoyed about having access to all the episodes of season one, is as soon as I was done with one episode I just moved onto the next immediately. So while it is an episodic game, it felt more like a full game because of that.

Still... I really want to play the next season, so I'll probably end up getting a season pass for it to download them all individually. I bet it'll be cheaper to do it that way, considering the cost of games through Australian retail.

Put my first two hi ours into it last night. Cool to pick up from where it left off but wondering what they're going to do with a whole season at this point.

So anyone else playing either season? Episode 2 for The Wolf Among Us is out now! Can't wait to download it!

Since I made a thread about two different TellTale series please cover your spoilers in white.

As for TWD... it's ok. Not as good as I was hoping for but how can you really top season 1. I friggin hate how they killed off Omid in the first 5 minutes. What a slap in the face to show us the strangers in season 1's epilogue were Omid and Christa only to kill him off and get rid of Christa's baby with zero explanation.

Then there's the dog scene... Jeez....

But regardless i'm interested to see where this is heading. I jusy don't find myself as excited for this series as I am for Wolf Among Us.

Sure would love to play Ep2 but I bought my season pass on the 360. Apparently Microsoft can't code a season pass right so I'm just patiently waiting for them to fix the solution.

Na, just kidding I am a volcano of rage over it. How hard can it be to fix Microsoft you have been dicking us around all day with your "check back in another hour" shit.

On episode 4 of season 1 of TWD. Despite the fact that my choices do not in fact matter all that much it is still a highly engrossing game. I have season 2 purchased and installed. Looking forward to it. Spoilers took a bit of season 1 away from me though concerning the protagonist. Trying to forget them but it's proving difficult.

Wait didn't you spoil Merle for me in the show? You bastard lol :p

Stickyellowsock said:
Sure would love to play Ep2 but I bought my season pass on the 360. Apparently Microsoft can't code a season pass right so I'm just patiently waiting for them to fix the solution.

Na, just kidding I am a volcano of rage over it. How hard can it be to fix Microsoft you have been dicking us around all day with your "check back in another hour" shit.

Oh I didn't know Microsoft got on board with the whole season pass thing. Good for them. But I would be irrated as hell if I invested money into something and it wouldn't work.

I'm finally starting Season Two. Why do these games still play so goddamn janky? Telltale needs to get their shit together.

No jerkiness on the PC with it loaded to a SSD.

If anything I would like to make a comment about just how bad the Aliasing in The Wolf Among Us is. I had to apply ridiculous amounts of SGSSAA just to smooth them out.

Finished episode 2 of The Walking Dead and it gets much better. I was disappointed in episode 1 but it really picks up in episode 2.

The social tension is well crafted in the second episode. Plus bringing back on of my favorite characters has made clementine(Me as clementine) excited about the future with a old friend.

Hey Deez I really really hope that Kenny is sane and hasn't lost it. He seemed a little off. At times he was normal and other times a bit nutty. When he called Clem "Duck" I felt uneasy ...

I could hav done without our surprise guest because they were a greasy turd and will continue to be a greasy turd. That being said how do yo forgive a man that left Lee high and dry? Also is anyone else felling a bit of comic/tv crossover on what's coming next?

I finished season 1 of TWD and have started 400 Days before I delve into season 2. Do your choices actually matter a bit more in the second season? Also, I'm assuming the charai introduced in 400 Days will be introduced at some point in season 2 so I guess I shouldn't skip it...

One thing I'm curious about is concerning the characters in season 2. Are any of them as likeable as Lee? It'll be hard to continue without him as the lead since there was so much to like about him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod