Outbreak 2013 THE END

I believe yoo automatically obtain ze items zhat yoo scavenge for, liek en Survivor, und can zhen decide vhat to do vith it en ze same day.

Vould Vicked please clarify zhis for us?

I can't do my job without medical supplies, guys.

I need a small pair of scissors, a couple bandages, some vodka and some codeine. I personally guarantee that we'll be getting f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ fixed up in no time. Fixed up in no time at all.

De-Ting said:
I believe yoo automatically obtain ze items zhat yoo scavenge for, liek en Survivor, und can zhen decide vhat to do vith it en ze same day.

Vould Vicked please clarify zhis for us?

Yes, this was all explained. Now for a third time.

As it stands now everyone has eaten, there are still 12 pieces of food left for DAY 2. Madster has a medkit, Affen is injuried but Lien is injuried so badly he can't do anything until healed.

Without a stronghold built, you guys are going to have a hell of a time tomorrow. Remember GL and MattAY are also both out of ammo.

Night time begins sooooooon

Hey GL, if we get no ammo, wanna just go classics?

sylvester-stallone-jason-statham-f7af81dd916cb246_large.jpg

As the sun began to set the group decided to call it a night.

Nobody was going hungry, but injuries were going to be worse tomorrow. And God knows how safe they were going to be without their shelter boarded up and protected. There was going to be a heavy attack on DAY 2, and someone was going to die because of it... (it will be chosen by random so no complaints if it's you!)

Tomorrow was going to be a tough day, they needed to get out this mall and somewhere with less people and less undead.

Suddenly a nearby walkie-talkie began to fizzle with white noise.

"Hello?" A voice on the walkie talkie called out. It sounded like a middle-aged man. "If anyone can hear me, I'm trapped in the mall. Near the food court. I have a way out, but, but I need help. Someone, anyone, answer me!"

De-Ting grabbed the walkie talkie and tried to communicate but it was no use. They could only hear the message, but couldn't talk back.

If this guy had a way out of the mall it was worth checking out. A Mercenary was the best person to send out to investigate this distress call. But who were they going to send?

A) Send MattAY
B) Send Green Lantern
C) Send them both

PM your choice, it's now NIGHT TIME

A) Send MattAY - 2 votes
B) Send GL - 5 votes
C) Send Both - 4 votes

You guys have no idea how lucky you are for not sending both and leaving you all defenseless against an attack. Close call!!

DAY 2

Green Lantern strapped himself up and set off to find the distress call. As he sneaked his way past the screaming undead. He came across a cop who had blown his brains out. He searched the corpse to discover three bullets left in his gun. GL quickly loaded his gun and made his way to the food court. He could see a man waving at him for help but 3 zombies were blocking his path and coming right for him...

Meanwhile back at the hardware store there was still nothing built to block out zombies. Lien was in terrible shape and now Affen was feeling too ill to do anything. Dan decided to finally get to work when... SMASH! A zombie broke through the glass window and took a big chomp on Dan's neck. The group watched in horror as the undead devoured him.

MattAY aimed his gun but alas all he heard were clicks from an empty gun. The zombies turned to Gunner... he would be next.

DOCTORS
Madster has 1 medkit. There is also a medkit up for grabs from Links who did not give it to anyone. If Lien is not cured today he will die, Affen is also badly hurt.

MERCENARIES
GL, you have 3 zombies in front of you and 3 bullets. Check in today to blow those undead away. If not you will die. Matt you need ammo to save Gunner! If you can't save him he'll die

SCAVENGERS
Matt needs ammo. There are two medkits but 3 doctors. Food is ok for now. Pro-tip having two scavengers get ammo for Matt is a good idea..

FOOD RATIONS
Nobody is going hungry. You have 12 pieces of food today for 11 people. Affen can't hand out food until healed.

SHELTER
Dan is dead! He was killed after failing to secure the hardware store. Lien must board up the windows to prevent another attack but can't do so until he is healed.

Good Luck!

I catch Jimbo's bullets with immense style, reload my gun, then stroke it..."Mmmmm Betsy"....

After that I kill those motherfucking zombies using bullet time. By the time you've blinked - you people see Gunner safe and sound, and a monumental mercenary standing atop a pile of the undead.

FFS! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! I'm gonna grab the medkit from Links and get to work on Lien. I was kinda looking forward to experimenting with the coathanger, but I guess this bandage will have to do...

You have such pretty toes, Lien.

Thank you, runs from my mother's side... But i'm gonna wait for wicked confirmation to know if that works or if we need to wait for links before i turn this place into helm's deep.

If sightless got lien i'll fix up affen.
Also, someone shoot dan in the head before he comes back as a zombie.

Then we need supplies to stop the zombies getting in.

Do we want to eat tonight or save the food for tomorrow? Maybe do a 6/6 split today and tomorrow?

Meanwhile on my rescue mission, I use my newly acquired bullets to take out the three zombies approaching me.

I just hope whoever it is is worth the risk.

No need to make this more compliated lol. Lien and affen are both healed. Red herbs and green herbs man, does the body good.

Then we can do this! Finally all those years watching tool time finally paid off!

I BARRICADE THE WINDOWS AND BUILD A FORT OF NO RETURN!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod