Outbreak 2013 THE END

We should've sent De-Ting with them -- can the newbie use a medkit?

Also, aren't zombieDan and zombieLinks still threats!?

Gunner, my advice is that we always, always need ammo for whatever comes up. Like preventing zombie uprisings. I'm seriously hoping that our stronghold is indeed strong, and we won't need to fight zombies... but having spare ammo is never bad.

If we do manage to keep zombies to a minimum, we shouldn't have a great need for medkits... We don't have any severe injuries at the moment. I want to suggest looking for food instead, since having only one ration means finding at least 9 more in order to ensure that everyone gets one meal (including those on the quest), and that still means none left in reserve. Bleh... I dunno.

Sightless said:

Oops, yeah if nobody has a task today they can grab some tools from the hardware store and "put them to rest."

I forgot to add that so I won't be unfair about it and make them a threat.

I don't want to do it... I'm a healer! Coincidentally, I'm a part-time neurosurgeon, so, you know, if you give me any tools, I might end up making their brains healthier. >_>

WickedLiquid said:
Sightless said:

Oops, yeah if nobody has a task today they can grab some tools from the hardware store and "put them to rest."

I forgot to add that so I won't be unfair about it and make them a threat.

Since I didn't have anything to do today, I'll take the tools to take out Links and Dan. Don't want to use the bullets I just got though.

Previously on Outbreak 2013:

madster111 said:
Also, someone needs to shoot dan in the head before he comes back as a zombie.
Sightless said:
I second that motion
The Group said:
*Agreement noises* *noncommittal grunts* *I'll get right on that...*
WickedLiquid said:
The group panicked and as Links looked up in fear, the body of Dan came back from the dead and grabbed him by the ankles, uttering a guttural 'MRNAAAAAGH'
WickedLiquid said:
In that spilt second the super ninja mercenary MattAY fired at some random piece of metal in the middle of nowhere, ricocheting the bullet to knock the cap off his beer, killing the zombie attacking Sightless in the process. He turned to save Links too, but alas it was too late... ZombieDan had already bitten Links in the ankle. Amidst Links screams of agony and the horrified sounds of the group, a small 'called it' could be heard from Madster.

Now:
If GL can't take them both out now, i'll take one of them with a hammer. Doesn't matter to me which - that delicious crack and grey matter splash is good no matter the person.

In the meantime, we need food, you guys. You gatherer minions go do that, i'll just be sitting over here on my fat ass doing nothing, judging you and eating the fruits of your labors. Still waiting on that hard liquor and drugs, too.

Jim fueled the RV while Lien tinkered around under the hood and Matt kept the zombies at bay. Soon Lien and Jim were finished and the RV was good to go.

"GL" Matt said over the walkie talkie. "You remember where the food court is? Head back there and take the first exit to your left. The RV is ready, let's get the hell out of here!"

GL lead the group out to the parking lot out side of the food court. There were dozens of zombies between them and the RV. Matt tried to clear a path but he was running low on ammo.

The stranger was on the opposite side of the RV when suddenly he was grabbed by the hungry undead.

"NOOOO" Lien screamed. Poor bastard, nobody even learned his name.

The stranger's cries distracted all of the other rotting corpses and they formed a crowd over by the body. Now was the time to make a run for it. GL led the group to the RV and the 10 of them piled inside. With Jim in the drivers seat they took off as fast as they could...

OBJECTIVE COMPLETE
End of Chapter 1

As the RV left the mall and got out of downtown they had to wonder where would they go now?

A) Head North (Very harsh and colld weather, little chance of survival without lots of food and shelter)
B) Head East (Towards the Ocean, find a boat and take your chances on the water, survival is balanced)
C) Head South (Beautiful weather but also lots of zombies, survival depends on ammo, lots of ammo.)
D) Head West (Towards the country, find a small town and take your chances, survival is balanced.)

NIGHT TIME

A) North - 0 votes
B) East - 5 votes
C) South - 0 votes
D) West - 5 votes

It seems the group couldn't come to a decision. With Jim behind the wheel they stayed on the current road they were on until they reached a highway that went East and West. They would have to try and choose again when they got there.

While De-Ting was in the back of the RV he came across some food and medical supplies. Finally some good news for once.

The RV set off into the night without a clear idea of where they were going...

CHAPTER 2; Long Hard Road out of Hell

DAY 4

The group took shifts between sleeping and driving. It was early into the moring as Gunner was behind the wheel with GL in shotgun going over a map. Matt was also still awake. It's not easy sleeping in a world gone to shit.

"We've been on this road all night!" Gunner complained. "We keep going North and we'll freeze our asses off."

"Relax" GL reassured him. "The map says the I92 is just a little further. It goes east and West. We'll make our mind up when we get there."

"I've been thinking," said Matt. "If we're going to survive this we need to start training people how to use a gun. God forbid anything happens to us these people are defenseless."

"I agree" GL nodded. "When the sun comes up and everyone is awake we'll recruit someone."

"Me too!" Gunner said speaking up. "Now with Links gone Jim and I need a third person to make sure we have enough supplies-"

POW, without warning the drivers front tire blew out. The noise woke everyone up.

"Everythin ok?" Brett said rushing to the front.

"Yeah, it's just the tire" said Gunner.

"Let me take a look" Lien said hopping out of the RV. " I can fix this. Well... with tools, I can fix this."

"Looks like there's a gas station up ahead" said Sightless pointing down the road.

The sun peeked over the horizon, greeting the group to a new day of problems

DOCTORS
One of you will be asked to join the scavengers. You must accept the job if you want it. As for the other two, Sightless still has a fractured wrist and GL needs some painkillers. Luckily you have 2 medkits up for grabs

MERCENARIES
One of you must go to the gas station for protection. GL has ammo, it is recommended he goes BUT first he must be healed. As for the other Merc your job is to recruit someone to join you. Pick between Brett or Affen.

SCAVENGERS
One of you must go to the gas station to collect tools needed to fix the tire. The other must recruit someone to join you. Pick between Sightless, Madster and De-Ting.

FOOD RATIONS
One of you will be chosen to join the Mercenaries. You must accept the job if you want it. As for the other player. You have 6 pieces of food for 10 hungry people. Who will you feed?

SHELTER/BUILDER/MECHANIC/BLUE-COLLAR-EVERY-MAN
Once the scavenger and merc have returned from the gas station you can fix the tire.

Important
You must vote again which way the group should go. DO NOT PM ME. Make your vote public and try to persuade others, please BOLD your vote to make them easier to count.
So which way? East or West?

Fuck, I missed the vote - sorry Wicked.

Affen!....Suit up!

Training:
- see that thing there? That's the trigger.
- see that ugly motherfucker hobbling in the distance? That's the target.

JACKPOT! You're a merc now. One of us...You can assign your own nickname if you wish.

Also, I trust De-Ting...maybe not with my life, but certainly with directions. EAST!

OK gang, i need some clappers, some duct tape and one of them things that spins in rotation with them bells on it...
Soon as i get all those,i 'm good to fix this tire!

Oh and guys? You know what zombies hate the most? Sea water. They can't swim, they will sink and with their body decomposing, they'll rot faster! Makes sense to me!

EAST!

Are my food fondling days history now? Booyah!
Nickname, nickname.... Alfa Affen. Alfen for short.

There's a feast in the east.

Since I'm all healed and have the ammo I'll go to the gas station.

I think we need to head west. I grew up out there and know how to live off the land, once we hit the water east what then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle