Mafia! Townies win!

I'm going to shut voting down in a couple of hours, so be sure to get your vote in if you haven't.

Mod-Chip said:
Idk Dan, since there are only 2 cops in this game, it might be better for them to lay low for now. That being said, we still have to lynch somebody, so why not you?

lynch danielbischoff
I said it before. I'm a townie. I say lynch kapow too.... for now.

After long deliberations, which included namecalling, threats of death, and a renegade llama, the people managed to discern the majority opinion, that beer is, in fact, quite tasty. With that issue settled the people of Tropico consumed many pitchers of the now officially tasty liquid before resuming the name calling. After another heated debate, the Tropican people declared Kapow a traitor and had him dragged off to the palace to be shot. It was only once they reached the palace that they realized the Rebel flag tied to Kapow's head, the bandolier of bullets around his torso, and the nametag stating "Hello: I am a Rebel." The rebel was promptly shot, and El Presidente made an official order stating that all Tropican people must begin a mandatory "How to tell if someone is dressed like a Rebel" class.

Kapow has been killed. He was a Rebel.

It is now night 3.

Sorry, went out and had a long, exciting day and now I'm tired. Didn't have all the moves in before I left, so I'm just gonna rapid fire this. I'll write something up when I'm not exhausted.

Wickedliquid is dead. He was the Doctor.

It is now Day 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex