Mafia! Townies win!

Last night, Spartan317 was killed in his home. The police found poison, a whole banana, a yard of twine, seven Tropican dollars, and a gold ring in his stomach. The cause of death is unknown, but the police are blaming the twine.

Spartan317 is dead. He was a townie.

It is now Day 5.

Re: Mafia! Day 5

Longo_2_guns said:
The list of Tropicans is:
WickedLiquid - Dead doctor
Cyberjim2000 - Deceased Townie
Bretimus_v2
Gunner37 - Dead Townie
NickKmet - Dead Rebel
Spartan317 - Dead Townie
Kapow - Dead Rebel
Eyebrowsv31 - Dead Townie
UghRochester - Dead Townie
Green_Lantern
De-Ting
Danielrbischoff
HK-47
Rainemaida - Dead Townie
Mod-Chip
It could be Mod-Chip if Kapow's last gasp vote to kill Mod-Chip was made to throw us off, but I don't find that very probable.
De-Ting DIDN'T vote to lynch kapow that day. Neither did Bretimus.
Brett's been suspicious with his accustations and such, and that's why I say lynch Brett first.

Gunner37 said:
I shall haunt you all for killing an innocent man

Back up Jak, I knew you were as safe as a pile of fluffy kittens, you ain't haunting no HK tonight.

Lynch Mod-Chip

HK-47 said:
What else could I say, "Hey, leave Gunner be. Scanned him as a cop and he's innocent", giving out my role instead of just stopping short of beating your brains out with it? And we saw the pattern of the guy who brings up an innocent to be lynched; he gets killed by the rebels in the night.
Also this, but if Brett is a townie then HK is full of shit.

EDIT: Because he voted to kill Brett the day he suggested he was the cop (above).

Re: Mafia! Day 5

danielrbischoff said:
It could be Mod-Chip if Kapow's last gasp vote to kill Mod-Chip was made to throw us off, but I don't find that very probable.

That's a legit tactic, puts the heat off a rebel for a while if the one getting lynched is a rebel.

danielrbischoff said:
HK-47 said:
What else could I say, "Hey, leave Gunner be. Scanned him as a cop and he's innocent", giving out my role instead of just stopping short of beating your brains out with it? And we saw the pattern of the guy who brings up an innocent to be lynched; he gets killed by the rebels in the night.
Also this, but if Brett is a townie then HK is full of s***.

Had to find some way to put the heat off Gunner, thought if I choose one of the ones who already voted, they'd turn on me like an angry mob.

All I did was call out something I found weird and suspect. But since you have consensus already. I will say this.

GL, Ting, and Dan have all scanned clean. I am a cop. At first I thought HK was trying to say that he and Gunner were cops which would've been a lie since I'm one.

That being said.

Lynch Mod-Chip

Bretimus_v2 said:
All I did was call out something I found weird and suspect. But since you have consensus already. I will say this.

GL, Ting, and Dan have all scanned clean. I am a cop. At first I thought HK was trying to say that he and Gunner were cops which would've been a lie since I'm one.

That being said.

Lynch Mod-Chip

Lols, nice try :roll:

danielrbischoff said:
Mod-Chip said:
Lols, nice try :roll:
Ha, you made no friend of me in this game when you voted to lynch me right off the bat. Also the whole "I am a townie" thing only works when it's true.

And what indication do you have that I'm not? I voted to lynch Kapow off the very first day, and had no qualms offing NickKmet.

Seriously, this game is going to last way longer if you lynch me, which is fine if you're into that sort of thing. :)

Why would it last longer if we lynch you? Are you the cop? Who have you scanned? Are you saying Brett is talking shit? I believe him when he says that GL, Ting, and I are townies, because I suspect Ting, GL and myself (duh) to be townies.

If you've got evidence otherwise, let's hear it.

danielrbischoff said:
Why would it last longer if we lynch you? Are you the cop? Who have you scanned? Are you saying Brett is talking s***? I believe him when he says that GL, Ting, and I are townies, because I suspect Ting, GL and myself (duh) to be townies.

If you've got evidence otherwise, let's hear it.

No I'm a Townie, I've said earlier and I'll say it again. The reason why this game will last longer is because a cop will obviously die during the night, delaying our victory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133